Hello,
I have a BPT Series 1 interact with Heidenhain TNC2500 controller. I'm using VisualMill 2012 and am attempting to get the POST debugged. I've looked through all the Heidenhain manuals (TNC2500, TNC360,
TNC2500 "iso programming guide" (worthless), etc), and have been unable to clearly determine what exact format is needed in various details of ISO G-Code to feed to the controller. For example, I'm able to transfer programs to the TNC, but things like the circular interpolation format appear to posted incorrectly. I understand the TNC will accept either ISO or Heidenhain format from Visualmill, and am assuming that I want to use ISO from the CAM program (because I have no desire to become proficient in both Heidenhain format and ISO format to the machine).

Some of the ISO definitions that are unclear include:
1. Tool change/offset length definition/format (BP Series 1 Interact is manual tool change).
2. Information on canned cycles for drilling, tapping, boring operations, (G81 - G89)
3. Arc output formats for Circular interpolations (G02/G03),
4. Tool Change definition
5. Any other notable quirks on ISO format to the controller.

Any help/references on the proper format for the common operations that the TNC2500 is expecting, or examples would be appreciated. Thank you.