586,062 active members*
4,608 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > BobCad After Dark

BobCad After Dark

Hey Al,like your new page on Face Book.How about a little run down on what that is going to be about.

Here is the link for the face book page

http://www.facebook.com/BobCADAfterDark

Here is a youtube intro for BobCAD After Dark

BobCAD After Dark Intro - YouTube
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Digging your new site.Learning new things.Everyone should check it out,just sayin

I'm looking forward to the Bobcad after dark site. I'm not on facebook, so I'll just have to go on the after dark site.

I did find the test page, looks good.

I fall right into the After Dark user. I don't have time during the day to play around with BobCad so I use my night time for Hobby stuff. I built a 3 axis CNC router for home and make parts for my RC airplanes.

My full time job gets a benefit from the after dark work. Our shop has 25 seats of Pro-E, 4 seats of UG and only 4 seats and 4 programmers of the NC for tool path. We added Bobcad a couple of years ago just for the small one off jobs. Every time a job comes up that they need quickly they come ask me to do it in Bobcad because I can usually get it done in half the time of the programming staff.

AL,

you going to have a following for sure...what is the regular website addy?
    Big Chipin, spreading tha cheese, I be Big Chipin for days!

bump.......

Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Al,
    If you need help with the Afterdark WP site i am pretty good with CMS systems

would be willing to help if i can..

Looking forward to the site and the videos! Always looking to learn more.

you know i have been thinking....

NO OTHER software company does what Bobcad does...in the form of having people on the internet forums to assist with issues customers have...NONE...

no matter how crazy the question is ...these guys are here for us with out attitudes.. THAT GOES A LOOOONG WAY IN MY BOOK!

I have never regretted purchasing the software back in 2008....

this should be one of the first things that any of us say when referring other people to Bobcad..

who else does videos showing how to do things...none....

I guess i am just saying i am very appreciative of the company and the product...it got me up and running and making parts with our competitors in less than 3 months

Bobcad wants to educate its users on the software even if you do not purchase training from them...in some form or fashion you will be educated or trained to use the software...

for these facts alone...i recommend the software over any competitor of Bobcad... period!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chips View Post
    you know i have been thinking....

NO OTHER software company does what Bobcad does...in the form of having people on the internet forums to assist with issues customers have...NONE...

no matter how crazy the question is ...these guys are here for us with out attitudes.. THAT GOES A LOOOONG WAY IN MY BOOK!

I have never regretted purchasing the software back in 2008....

this should be one of the first things that any of us say when referring other people to Bobcad..

who else does videos showing how to do things...none....

I guess i am just saying i am very appreciative of the company and the product...it got me up and running and making parts with our competitors in less than 3 months

Bobcad wants to educate its users on the software even if you do not purchase training from them...in some form or fashion you will be educated or trained to use the software...

for these facts alone...i recommend the software over any competitor of Bobcad... period!
    I second that!

They do support their customers and definatley go above and beyond....
    Using CNC Masters Supra Knee Mill, 4 Axis vari speed. Bob Cad V-23, V26, Bob Art

Just wanted to say still liking what your doing there on FaceBook.Al is putting stuff up there that is not be found elsewhere.Soo if you have a thirst for more knowledge on the software,I recommend this site.

I hadn't seen the Facebook page, nice. I'd like to be doing more with the 4th axis. Good bump jrmach.