586,117 active members*
3,566 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Problem with my laser engraving cutting machine JZDQ-9060E type

Question Problem with my laser engraving cutting machine JZDQ-9060E type

The laser cannot engrave and cut, even when we try manually with the control panel: There is no laser output. (the laser worked during the first debugging).
    Another fact which may be the rreason: the cw-3000 water cooling did not sound properly at start up. It seems to start with low current. And when the current is cutting off the water cooler doesn't sound. But water circulates.
    I need your help because the equipment is not well documented.

Quote Originally Posted by almamy View Post
    The laser cannot engrave and cut, even when we try manually with the control panel: There is no laser output. (the laser worked during the first debugging).
    Another fact which may be the rreason: the cw-3000 water cooling did not sound properly at start up. It seems to start with low current. And when the current is cutting off the water cooler doesn't sound. But water circulates.
    I need your help because the equipment is not well documented.
    hi,could you tell me the detail information about your machine?From your word,if no laser output ,maybe you don't contact the wires well with the laser tube and the machine,or the laser tube is broken.if you keep the current on.
    I think your water cooler is ok,just need to change some clear water.
    You can contact my MSN:[email protected]
    Maybe i can ask our technican to support you from internet.
    http://www.chineselaser.com.cn
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

Hi,
    The model is JZDQ-9060E. It's a new one. When I started for the first time (debugging process), there is a laser light. And after two weeks (i travelled), I installed the software, configured the machine and tried to process. But no laser output. I tried also manually without sucess. The water in cw3000 is a clear one,but as I said when I cut off the power, th cw3000 didn't sound as mentionned in the manual. The sound will show the lack of water in the laser.
    I will appreciate very well your help, even with your technician support.

Were the problem solved??
    ?????
    Hi, i am grace....this is my first time i log on a abroad forum, i love here!

laser engraving and cutting machine ODM

Hi,man
    This is John ,I know something with this type of machine.Is your machine ok now?you can contact with me:[email protected]
    yours
    John