586,103 active members*
3,322 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Creaform Revscan 3d scanner for sale

We are upgrading our equipment and selling our current scanner.

Used Creaform Revscan 3D scanning system for sale | 3D Reverse Engineering

We are upgrading our systems and are selling our current RevScan system!
    Included in the sale:
    1. Creaform HZ/REVscan 3d Scanner
    2. VXelements SR 2.0 (perpetual license) ( Just upgraded in December 2012 and still on Software Maintenance)
    3. Travel carrying case
    4. Calibration plate
    5. 2.75m (9ft) Firewire cable
    6. 500+ targets (extra boxes of 500 are only $30/box from Creaform)
    7. PC Firewire card with supplemental power connection
    8. Scanner stand
    9. Last Calibrated at Creaform April 2011

Please go to Creaform’s website for all the specifications!

Handyscan 3D stand out as the most accurate portable 3D scanners on the market today.

Serious work. Serious technology. Introducing the Handyscan 3D scanners.
    REVSCAN

Looking for the most efficient way to reverse engineer and/or design? The REVscan will prove to be a reliable tool that will help you get there.
    Matthew Percival: http://www.3dreveng.com
    Laser Scanning, reverse engineering and Rapid Prototypes with the Fortus 400MC

Creaform Revscan

And the asking price?

Please email us @ [email protected] for pricing.

Thanks

And the price is....

I'll give you $99.95 for that item , how much did you give for the trade in

Used Creaform Revscan system for sale

Email: [email protected]
    We are upgrading our systems and are selling our current RevScan system!
    Included in the sale:
    Creaform HZ/REVscan 3d Scanner
    VXelements SR 2.0 (perpetual license) ( Just upgraded in December 2012 and still on Software Maintenance)
    Travel carrying case
    Calibration plate
    2.75m (9ft) Firewire cable
    500+ targets (extra boxes of 500 are only $30/box from Creaform)
    PC Firewire card with supplemental power connection
    Scanner stand
    Last Calibrated at Creaform April 2011
    Please go to Creaform’s website for all the specifications!
    Handyscan 3D stand out as the most accurate portable 3D scanners on the market today.
    Because we know that you are serious about your work, we have developed an extensive line of handheld 3D scanners that will work wherever you need them to. Our scanners feature the TRUaccuracy technology, that guarantees accuracy no matter the environment, part set-up or the user’s level of experience. Thousands of units later, our 3D laser scanners are living up to their reputation of reliability and versatility.
    Serious work. Serious technology. Introducing the Handyscan 3D scanners.
    REVSCAN

Looking for the most efficient way to reverse engineer and/or design? The REVscan will prove to be a reliable tool that will help you get there.

Geomagic Verify AKA Rapidform XOV also for sale

Current relase and up todate

3D scanner inspection software | Geomagic Verify

FEATUREINTELLIGENTINSPECTION
    Rapidform XOV has CAD intelligence built in, so defining measurements is as easy as clicking on a feature on a CAD model. It’s the only point cloud software that recognizes features, so you don’t have to extract reference geometry before you define dimensions and tolerances. On parts with hundreds or thousands of dimension/tolerance callouts, this saves hours of setup time, and reduces the risk of error by measuring directly from the CAD model. And if your 3D CAD models include GD&T information, XOV can import it all and use it immediately (available for Siemens NX, CATIA V5 and Creo).

SUPPORTSALL14GD&TCALLOUTSOFTHEASMEY14.5BSTANDARD
    Rapidform XOV is the only native point cloud software that offers every 2D and 3D GD&T callout. It supports in-depth GD&T functionality like material condition modifiers and multiple datum reference frames.
    AUTOMATICINSPECTIONREPETITION
    Because Rapidform XOV tracks every step of the inspection process, once you’ve inspected one sample of a part, every subsequent sample can be inspected automatically. XOV recognizes features in the scan data and measures them on the fly without any user interaction needed. So the next part you inspect is just one step from beginning to end. You don’t need to write macros to automate your work because Rapidform XOV is history-based just like Rapidform XOR.

PROVENACCURACY
    When it comes to inspection, every calculation counts. That’s why Rapidform XOV’s geometry calculation algorithms have been tested by America’s NIST, Britian’s NPL and independently certified by Germany’s PTB metrology authority as Class 1 accuracy. Top manufacturers around the world trust Rapidform XOV to measure thousands of parts every day.
    POWERFULCAPABILITIESFORTHEMOSTDEMANDINGAPPLICATION S
    There’s a reason Rapidform XOV is used by almost every major automaker and thousands of other companies: it has in-depth functionality to complete the toughest inspection jobs. Sophisticated alignments, ANSI Y14.5b compliant GD&T and extensive deviation analysis capabilities let you perform detailed inspections of your parts. Sheet metal, castings, plastics, tooling and machined parts can all be measured and compared to CAD models in XOV.

Email: [email protected]

All people want to know is your asking price, we all know how to use Google to find out details on the product... Since you have posted again after 5 months, my guess is you are asking too much...

I'll offer $101. What's your counter?
    CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining and more. http://www.mcpii.com/3dservices.html

There has been lots of interest however one it comes time to pay 4 offers fell thru it is very frustrating.

The price is negotiable that is why i have not posted it.

If you are serious then please email me.

Thanks

I'll give you $99.95 for that item , how much did you give for the trade in

Matthew I think the folks on here are interested in seeing a price first. If I go to a website to look at a product and I have to register, send an email, give dna etc to get a price, I simply move on. If I send an email, post here or some other site asking question about a product and the dealer or manufacturer has a forum here and does not choose to respond, or waits a week to ten days, I move on. I just recently spent several thousand dollars to begin to upgrade my cnc machine.......I went to the site of the controller I wanted to use, but had to register......so I moved on. My second choice I contacted directly and basically was told yes, buy it, but you will have to ask all your support questions on the zone.....I moved on. Contacted a dealer of another competing product and he took over a week to contact me back. I bought the product from another dealer and spent another few hundred on another item from the dealer.

My point in this long post is people do not like to be kept in the dark. It is kinda like high pressure sales, and no one that I know, likes it.

I have around two hundred items that need to be scanned but right now there is no additional cash available for me to do that. If I had the cash, I would be a potential customer......but I would never buy if I had to send an email asking for the info. If you want to sell, it , post the info here.

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Handheld 3D scanner for only $40,000 | Crave - CNET

probably about this is the price..

I believe I can hire an engineer for a year for this money..
    the other side of this scanner, if one has money to buy this handheld scanner, that one probably will buy a new one with the factory warranty..

just my two cent..

if something need to be exact, that scanning will not fulfill without additional redesigning.. a scanned image not for machining..

an organic model like a human shape, possible modeling gives faster and better result.. just need to looking for zbrush forum..

and for the mass theres Kinect.. I just pulled the first I found.. there are many on the market..
    3D Mesh Generation with KScan3D software and Kinect

Microsoft also backing the Kinect for scanning..

Microsoft adds 3D scanning capabilities to Kinect | bit-tech.net

so plenty of choice..

I may be one of the 4 you are talking about. I doubt you will find someone on this site willing to put up mid 5-figures for this type of equipment. People are building David Laser scanners for a few hundred dollars. Even though you are offering a large discount from new, the items you have for sale are high-end professional and not the "sweet spot" for most users of this forum.
    CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining and more. http://www.mcpii.com/3dservices.html