586,119 active members*
3,599 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > Alarms on SABRE 750 with FANUC O-M

Alarms on SABRE 750 with FANUC O-M

Does anyone have explanation for alarms at Cincinnati milacron sabre 750 vertical machining center with FANUC O-M?
    When homing, I have :
    1011 Z AXIS ALIGNMENT POS ERROR
    1035 X AXIS ALIGNMENT POS ERROR
    1036 Y AXIS ALIGNMENT POS ERROR
    thank in advance
    djordje

Check the Pulse coder and limit Position , The feed back to the controller is wrong. The actual position is different .Check the axis position .

basically these all are user alarm ( OUTSIDE ALARM)
    Check with the manual provided by the MTB ( machine tool Builder)

regards
    [email protected]

Thank you Prabhat !
    Machine normally goes in JOG mode, all тхрее axis go to the reference, after which it is removed from the home position and report alarm ...
    b.t.w. we have not manual from MTB and please if someone has to help us :drowning:

Are you sure you are homing the machine properly? Is this a new problem on the machine, or is the machine new to you and you are attempting to home it for the first time?

This machine is new for us.
    The machine is homeing first time, after grip on the HOME button, she start to moves, first Z ,go to mach 0.0 ,and dislocate around 1mm after that moves Y by same routine and X, when all 3 axes is finished, she move all 3 axes in same time and show errors.
    If release the button before complete homeign in ref. point it occurs " REFERENT POINT INCOMPLETE " or something like this.
    regards djordje

I do not think you are homing the machine properly. I have the same machine as you.

Before homing, the machine must be located very close to home position on X,Y,Z. My machine has labels on X,Y,Z with small markers that must be aligned closely first before the machine is homed. Z should be at the top, X to the extreme right side of machine, and Y will be furthest away from you. If the small markers are not aligned first, the machine will not home properly.

If you to get the axes to align, to complete homing you must index the toolchanger to tool pocket #1 and press the HOME button once more. When homing is complete, the light on the HOME button will remain lit.

Laka thank You, I will try it asap
    regards djordje

Re: Alarms on SABRE 750 with FANUC O-M

hi am from Chile and I have the same problem unless you deleted the machine that brings brands, only the axis is observed "X" Might I shoot you where you will find "Z" and "X"

thank you