586,119 active members*
3,557 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > New Package Gecko G540 (Rev 8) Nema 23 333oz in motors 48V 7.3A Power Supply

New Package Gecko G540 (Rev 8) Nema 23 333oz in motors 48V 7.3A Power Supply

This is the best stepper controller bar none for hobby to light commercial use. This controller is the new revision 8 model. This package is brand new.

Forum pricing for members. If interested in this package please message me. Len1007 on Ebay or on the forum

Fell more comfortable purchasing on Ebay, the package is $448 shipped due to feeshttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

$430 (The price listed includes USPS shipping in the US). International shipping welcome with adjusted shipping rates. Please message me for pricing.

Included is sealed DB9 connectors 4 total for up to four motors.

Also include is 3 brand new Nema 23 motors ( Requiring 2A, Dual Phase, 333 oz in, 4 lead) Perfect for medium CNC units. Let's analyze your motor choice for a second. These motors only have 2A draw meaning less power to run them, and more holding torque than any motor in this size on Ebay. 270-300 oz motors are the norm on Ebay, and if you read their ratings closely they require 3A to provide the holding torque advertised, So actually your buying a motor that requires a larger more expensive power supply to make less holding torque. It's a simple choice, with this package more for less, and the best quality.

Your power supply is a brand new 48V 7.3A regulated. Features are listed below:
    Features:
    1.Universal AC input / full range
    2.Full load burn-in test
    3.Cooling by free air convection

Specifications:
    1.Input: 100~120V AC/ 200~240V AC
    2.Output: 48V , 0~7.3A
    3.Power: 350.4W
    4.R&N:240mVp-p
    5.Protections: overload / over voltage / short circuit
    6.Material:Metal
    7.Weight: 32.45oz / 920g
    8.Color: Silver
    9.Dimension: (225 x 114 x *50)mm / (8.85 x 4.48 x 1.96)inch(L x W x H)

Cam software, wire, and E-stop switches also available. Please check my other auctions.

You can add 20Ft. of shielded cable and E-stop switch to the package for $12.00

I also have complete packages with motors, CAM Software, and Mach3, and shielded cable. My prices are worth taking the time to message me about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0087.jpg   DSCN0103.jpg   DSCN0133.jpg  

Your motor choice sucks and your "analysis" is BS. It is clear you have no clue how to select motors for a G540.

The motors in that package have 16mh inductance which means they will only deliver full power at ~128V. At 48V expect to get about 130 oz/in out of them. BTW holding torque doesn't do any work. What matters is what happens when the motor is turning.

This has been discussed in scores of threads but since you seem to spend most of your time in the EBAY ads forum, you clearly haven't read any of them.

Re: New Package Gecko G540 (Rev 8) Nema 23 333oz in motors 48V 7.3A Power Supply

I got labelled a trouble-maker when I raised identical remarks over an almost identical package some time back.

I would hate to think how many inexperienced cnc builders have bought packages like these, before they learn enough to investigate the details of what they should be buying when planning to build a cnc. Sprouting packages such as these as "perfect"or "the best" is just very wrong and deceitful.

cheers, Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!