Hi fellow Bridgeport people , can you help me to locate the tool changing Shield air /electromagnetic switches mounted at the side of the machine . The switch coil seems to be dead written on the three pin switch is 11 7/ 120v- 50/60 HZ 0-07A 8VA 100% ED ,this is the switch that is the magnet that moves the pin that activates the air valve sysrem .Any idea where I can get these switches ? The readout tells me the tool changer is not fully up . Hope you can help - Found one problem today , the toolchanger said its not back enough !! Not up ,aha it was the cylinder sensor that had moved !! Now I can use the machine but the tool changer still wont
do what I want it to , it still thinks its down and wants to go forwards , maybe someone out there has a clue

Does anybody know how the tool changer works ? The air switches are given a signal from the board so far so good but can you work each movement of the changer manually ? each air switch has a pin you can press in can you use these somehow to check that they all work , is there any info I can get written or anything to give me a clue what is and what isnt happening ? By< the way its a 720 Interact