586,060 active members*
3,962 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Openbuilds.com

has anybody ordered from OPENBUILDS.COM and if so, how long did it take to get your order?

Looks like they are only 82% funded when I checked 3/30. Probably be a while to get anything.

I was all set to buy the v-wheel sleeves for my skate bearings, but my bearings are 608 22mm and the sleeves are for bearings 16mm. Now I've got to come up with another plan

OpenBuilds is the machine sharing site (still under construction, hope to launch soon)
    OpenBuilds Part Store is where you can go to find parts for your machine builds.
    The OpenBuilds Part store has been up and running and usually ships in one day.
    Hope this helps
    OpenBuilds.com Dream it - Build it - Share it

Looks slick! Wouldn't mind trying that for my laser but the shipping is more then the parts as I have the 80/20 and only need the harded rail and v bearings. Deff sweet,would work great in many light weight applications
    http://youtu.be/9dTS1A2F4j8

Quote Originally Posted by kram242 View Post
    OpenBuilds is the machine sharing site (still under construction, hope to launch soon)
    OpenBuilds Part Store is where you can go to find parts for your machine builds.
    The OpenBuilds Part store has been up and running and usually ships in one day.
    Hope this helps
    thanks

Well Marti I must say I have now ordered from the open builds store and have bin nothing but super happy with shipping speed,order processing and pricing. Best online ordering experience yet. My first order from them came faster then I change my underwear lol just kidding but fast! UPS damaged my rail during shipping, no sooner did I report this matter to open builds they re-shipped and again super fast shipping. packaged it like it was bound for the moon and back no damage at all. I then placed a second order with 0 problems. A big 10/10 in my books

Quote Originally Posted by RMHCNC View Post
    Well Marti I must say I have now ordered from the open builds store and have bin nothing but super happy with shipping speed,order processing and pricing. Best online ordering experience yet. My first order from them came faster then I change my underwear lol just kidding but fast! UPS damaged my rail during shipping, no sooner did I report this matter to open builds they re-shipped and again super fast shipping. packaged it like it was bound for the moon and back no damage at all. I then placed a second order with 0 problems. A big 10/10 in my books
    I'm glad it worked out for ya and I'm real pleased with customer service too. I've gotten all the items I ordered and the railing was bubble wrapped and taped up so good I had a hard time getting them out! I can't wait to get started with mine, but I've still got to make a place for it. I should be through with most of my deck today, so I can start moving stuff around in there to make room and without falling. I still don't have power out there, so I use an extension cord to run my tools. I need to wire it, but that's a hard job by yourself too, or at least for me. I wired my chicken coop so all it needs now is the power supply. I wish I could use solar power, but I'd have a hard time trying to put solar panels on the top of the roof.

it's got everything I think ... I'm glad I've got most of my parts behind me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OpenbuildsSTORE_logo_Header_Small1.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	187404
    OPENBUILDS PART STORE

Thanks guys,
    Means a lot to us to hear such good feedback!

We are makers as well and always have been. So we work really hard to make sure that we all have the parts we all need at a price we all can afford.
    We are always working on new designs so be sure to sign up for our newsletter and check back often for the latest and greatest in DIY projects and parts.

If you have not been to the OpenBuilds part store in a while give a look again we are expanding our inventory!
    Thanks you all again

Attachment 187400
    Attachment 187402

Name:	untitled.110__23426.1369109208.400.310.jpg 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	187406

www.openbuildspartstore.com
    OpenBuilds.com Dream it - Build it - Share it

Quote Originally Posted by kram242 View Post

Name:	OpenbuildsSTORE_logo_Header_Small1.png 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	187404
    OPENBUILDS PART STORE

Thanks guys,
    Means a lot to us to hear such good feedback!

We are makers as well and always have been. So we wo
    rk really hard to make sure that we all have the parts we all need at a price we all can afford.

We are always working on new designs so be sure to sign up for our newsletter and check back often for the latest and greatest in DIY projects and parts.

If you have not been to the OpenBuilds part store in a while give a look again we are expanding our inventory!
    Thanks you all again

Attachment 187400
    Attachment 187402

Name:	untitled.110__23426.1369109208.400.310.jpg 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	187406

OpenBuilds Part Store
    No thank you my friend, I have never had such great service and fast shipping.
    Your open rail has aloud my imagination to go wild and build the images/ideas in my mind.
    You have brought joy to me and my family, here is what I have built out of 2 scrap epson printers
    and your open rail system.

Name:	image.jpg 
Size:	293.9 KB 
ID:	188218

http://youtu.be/EYQ97rzAntk

http://youtu.be/wSwHACHP_Ng