586,065 active members*
4,669 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Morntech-europe + Laser tubes delivery to Europe (Belgium)

Morntech-europe + Laser tubes delivery to Europe (Belgium)

Hello all,
    do you have experience with delivering CO2 laser tubes from China to Europe (Belgium)?
    How long does it usually take for shipping?

I have two of them on order since ages and I have trouble having clear delivery dates estimation from the distributor

Where would you order good quality replacement laser tubes for Europe (not UK)?

Please share your tips and experience, I really need a solution quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by gillespinault View Post
    Hello all,
    do you have experience with delivering CO2 laser tubes from China to Europe (Belgium)?
    How long does it usually take for shipping?

I have two of them on order since ages and I have trouble having clear delivery dates estimation from the distributor

Where would you order good quality replacement laser tubes for Europe (not UK)?

Please share your tips and experience, I really need a solution quickly.

Hi ,

I am a supplier of all the co2 laser machine parts in China .
    for the tube ,will be packed in the hard paper box with foam and then packed in the wooden case with much sponge inside .
    and for the reci laser tube ,you know ,reci laser tube has much sponge around the both heads , so just put in the wooden
    case , it is ok . the glass of the reci laser tube is more thick . so more safe during shipping . sometimes , we ship out within 2 days after
    payment is cleared .

If you need some other laser parts , welcome to your inquiry .
    i can supply all the co2 laser parts , if you want to install one laser machine ,just build the machine shell in the local .

Best regards

Frank

I ordered an 80w Reci tube and power supply from CNColetech (China) and had it delivered to Germany. I paid via PayPal and 5 days later, I had the packages. I was hesitant at first but everything worked out perfectly.

DaiShirley
    [email protected]
    Cole Technology Co,Ltd.
    Cole Technology Co.,Ltd.

i have reci laser tube and laser power supply , all co2 laser machine parts , DSP control system, chiller ,lens ,laser head etc .

Accept Paypal ,Western Union ,TT ,either is ok .

Hope to cooperate with you .

My email is [email protected] , skype: cenranlaser

Frank
    co2 laser machine&parts. tubes,lens,mirrors,DSP control systems ,powers etc .
    Email/Skype:[email protected]:86-18516298692.

Take care.
    Some time ago he sent me few defective parts.
    Never got money back or replace.
    CNC lasers, constructions, service

Hi ,

I have been deal with laser tube changes with many different countries custemers like USA ,Korea ,Singapore,Turkey ,Lithuania,Netherlands,Slovenia .... and do not have experiences like you did .Once a turkish custmer need the tube very urgent to attend the exhibition ,we tried with all our effect and sent him in shortest time then at last he got it . You'd better take more cautions and confirm everything (shipping date ,after-sale ...) before buying a tube . Now I think you need to contact the distributor again and hasten the goods ,although it is not clear and unsavory .Do not forget to check any crack or broken whenever you received .

Best regards,
    XYZ Machinery

Thank you very much for your answers. So far I am stuck with Morntech-europe having my money since one month but not being able to give me any news for the delivery since more than two weeks.
    We paid 485$ for fast delivery (on top of the lasertubes price). I guess that for such a price we are supposed to be granted with a tracking number and a delivery that takes less than two weeks. Isn' it?

Cinematic, when you advise me to take care, is it related to Morntech-europe?

Frank, Exlaser, Bellais, thank you for your answers, next time I will consider your services... or this time if things keeps on going bad with Morntech-europe