Hi all,

we all know that there are two new "South Bend [labeled]" benchtop machines out there, the 8K and the bigger 10K and we all know that one is from China (8K) and the other one is from Taiwan (10K).
However there seems little to no information about these machines out there. I found definitely some threads (three I think ) where people stated that they had bought or ordered the SB 1001 8K. Some send a couple of pictures, but none of them posted his experience so far. There are no "unpacking" videos on youtube, no reviews on Amazon (both are on their web site) which is a kind of strange. It seems that only a handfull of people has an 8K and don't wanna talk about his experience... and there is no evidence that at least one 10K was sold until today.
There are a bunch of discussions about both machines, the majority only based on the specs. Almost none of the participants had really seen either one of them or even physically touched them. So the information in these threads is only limited helpfull in terms of decision making wether to buy one or not.
It would be really helpfull, If I could find someone, who really owns one of these machines and is willing to share his experience.

Appreciate any input..

Thanks,
Chris