586,047 active members*
3,883 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Best machine watt for making small shapes and models

Thank you and looking for your help.

I am reviewing the purchase of either of two machines (100w reci or 50w laser machine) , but I need your advice please.

I am planning to work in the advertising business. I am also going to make small wood shapes and models. I being informed that bigger machines will not be able to make smaller objects. I was planning to buy 100W reci machine for my entire business. some friend here recommend me to buy 50w laser machine to make small shapes as 100w laser machine will not be able to make small items due to bigger laser beam.

Any comments, I need your help and recommendation to make these small shape and if 100w can make them accurately.

Kindly help.....

Hi ,
    50W tube is good at engraving but not cutting . With a speed 4 ,power 90 to cut a thickness of 4mm acrylic ,that a 60W tube can do barely . Reci 80W and 100W can also do engraving accurate small models with lens of 63.5mm , and supplied with a requirement of cutting whenever you need . Only need lower laser power while using . One point you need to aware :choose small machines like 6090 /1280 which suitable for making small items .Last December in our factory , a Reci 100W machine engaved a perfect effect with super precision (the dot hit from laser head like the tip of a needle with a short perfect sound ),that machine was bought by a German custmer I still have a very deep impression now . 50W tube is also a good choice on engaving with lens 50.8mm .

Best regards,
    XYZ Machinery

Dual head laser machine

50W can engrave better than 100w tube.

If your burget is enough, please consider the dual head laser.
    one head coming with 100w, to cut thick material, such as 10mm wood, 20mm acrylic.
    Another head coming with 40w-60w tube, coming with 50mm focus lens to engrave material in good precision.

regards,
    JENNY
    ==Gweike laser
    [email protected]