Hey all, my new cnc isn't here yet but its not far off... (Old one is in a basement at a friends house atm)

So my new CNC comes with a water/emulsion sprayer, however what i'd really like for cutting aluminium is to spray ethanol/methalated spirits and a good squirt of air to clear chips.

So I have 2 compressors at home, a 2.2hp and a 2.0 hp, currently linked 40liter tanks... not sure on CFM.
They are currently linked for spray painting and spraying gelcoat which they do extremely well...

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can plug your air compressor (by making attachemnts or anything) into the water spray nozzle (obviously not through the pump of course) or if anyone has done this kind of thing. I'd like to run the metho through the pump and spray a minimal amount, maybe 20/30 ml minute air assisted.
Hard to explain but do you know what I'm getting at? I can't see the pump itself having that finite control, and obviously wont have the pressure to clear chips. Anyone got any ideas short of making a venturi style setup that leads to the water nozzle feed which is built into the machine?
All ideas welcome!