586,108 active members*
3,173 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Anyone Purchased OMNI CNC ATC & Syntec Controller

Anyone Purchased OMNI CNC ATC & Syntec Controller

Hi,

We are getting to the stage where we need to replace our cnc machine with an ATC due to the amount of work and tool changes we are undertaking.

I have been searching for information on anyone who has purchased an omni cnc with the ATC option with the HSD spindle but cant seem to find much.

The servo options seem very good however I am not sure about the syntec controller with the ATC options and looking for assurances that this will not cause too much of an issue, if anyone has any feedback with regards to this setup it would help very much as we are looking to purchase something almost immediately.

Thanks very much indeed.

Dear Sir,
    OMNI ATC machine has Linear ATC and Carrousel ATC, all these 2 kinds of ATC machine with 8 tool magazines.
    Regarding the Syntec controller, it is an industrial controller from Taiwan and have reliable performance.

You can contact me :[email protected] for more ATC machine details.
    Regards,
    Zach

Not all OMNI users view CNCzone forums, so what kind of informtion you are looking for omni cnc router with ATC option, you may let us know, we could assist you to contact our ATC users to let you know their using opinion. Or you may have a general idea about Syntec controller, also let us know, we could send you its related document.
    Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    [email protected], Skype: omni-cnc

I am told that you should watch out for counterfeit hsd spindles, and that they look very close to the real deal, and that you should check the serial number.