586,110 active members*
3,183 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Can not see the ladder on Fanuc O T B

Can not see the ladder on Fanuc O T B

Dear all
    My machine, witch used Fanuc O T B was not display the ladder on screen, even when I set Parameter P0060#2 = 1. Please help me to fix this problem. Thanks so much.
    By another way, some Parameter was not display too( i.e. 340 to 390), please let me know the way to fix this. Thanks.

Fanuc never made the ladder viewable on the series 0A, or the 0B. It was only viewable on the series 0C and newer.

if you convert OE1 and OE2 eeproms to #ex file, you will be able to open and edit it in old FAPT ladder software under DOS

The Ladder in Old Fanuc System Like OT A and OT B OM A and OM B are stored in Binary format under two Eproms ( OE1 and OE2 ) . mounted on Memory card . For this you have to convert it and you can view it on PC with Fladder ( old FAPT )

Quote Originally Posted by nautomation View Post
    The Ladder in Old Fanuc System Like OT A and OT B OM A and OM B are stored in Binary format under two Eproms ( OE1 and OE2 ) . mounted on Memory card . For this you have to convert it and you can view it on PC with Fladder ( old FAPT )
    almost: 0-A series use 011/012 tagged 2764 eproms, and can only be read using fladder on a Fanuc System-P, Model G/MKII/Mate computer...fladder pc version cant read them. 0-B/C/D all used 27256 as 0e1/0e2

Re: Can not see the ladder on Fanuc O T B

Hi,
    Can someone share the #ex files?
    I dont have the backup.

I edited the ladder on my 0TA a couple of years ago to add chuck clamp/unclamp for bar pulling. I used an eprom programmer, I bought off Amazon, to download the binaries off the eprom chips. Dalvi (cnc.techie) in India decoded my binaries. I then used fladder on an old DOS laptop to view the ladder. I was lost and a bunch of people here helped me edit the ladder to add the feature. I learned a lot. It. was a fun challenge. After I made the edits I sent the ladder file to Dalvi and he sent me back binaries that I then burned to new eproms. I still have the original chips in the event my edits didn't work. The thread has more details. https://www.cnczone.com/forums/fanuc...dder-dump.html

Would you be able to help me figure out why the Power Mate Manager Soft key is not available on a Matsuura with a 30i-A control? I need to teach home position on the magazine matrix but can't get the Power Mate Manager Soft key to come up. I have tried the conventional method by System Soft key then right arrow but nothing.