586,077 active members*
3,688 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Heidenhain TNC 2500 in Interact 308

I have a 1990 interact 308 with a TNC 2500. The machine lost the parameters and I am haveing some problems getting the machint act correctly. I do have a prameter list but not all the parameters are listed. For Example in my list MP1350's value is 15 but the machine is showing 1350.0,1350.1,1350.2.... After some research on this site i determined that the encoders are all rotary type and set the values to 2.

Here is the problem....

During the "pass over ref" test the Z axis acts as expected and the X axis acts as expected. The Y axis moves to the limit switch like it should. Then it backs up to the ref mark in the encoder (I assume). The other two axis are referenced at this point and this should be the end of the positioning but the y axis after backing up moves y+ untill it hits the end of the screw and starts to load up the motor. The limit switch has two ramps and two switches on it. When the motor moves to the end of the screw, THe second ramp/switch seems to have no effect on the process. I have gone back thru the prameters but dont find any discrepancies. Does anyone have any sugesstions?

Hey Garage Shop , I also run a small machine shop out of my garage . I have a Bridgeport interact 412 with the Heidenhain TNC 2500 control . My MP 1350 Value was changed from 15 to 2 on my parameter sheet and in my control . Maybe this will help. Let's hope so . good Luck !!!

Ray

Looking at my paremeters in my control i also have MP 1350.3 , which also should also be set at 2 and MP 3410.1 with a value of 1 that is not on my parameter sheet but it is in my control. I am also finding that i have more Mp's in my control than listed on my parameter sheet . I Can Fax them to you if you would like me too .

Ray

That would be great!

Thanks,
    Craig
    Fax: 940-566-5105

Let me know if the Fax didn't come thru good.

Thanks!!! I will go thru the list and see if I find any differances.

Bridgeport II Intract 4 with Heidenhain TNC 2500

Dear Friends;

I have a machine needs for Parameter

My Machine details are:

Bridgeport Series II
    Intract 4
    Control: Heidenhain TNC 2500
    Serial No.: 616901290E/04881

I have lost the machine Parameter, and also I need:

- Machine Parameter
    - NC 243009 12
    - PPLC 250144 03

Thank you very much for your kind attention & waiting for your replay.

Best regards

Mahmoud Elhosseiny
    E-mail: [email protected]

Question bridgeport interact 300 with tnc 2500 heidenhain controller lost mp HELP!!

I'VE LOST MY MACHINE PARAMETERS WHERE DO I START??????? HAVE VISITED HEIDENHAIN WEBSITE BUT THE INFO IS NOT MACHINE SPECIFIC CAN ANYONE HELP?? APPARENTLY IF YOU HAVE THE SAME MACHINE YOU CAN READ THEM OFF TO A COMPUTOR FOR A HARD COPY, IS THIS TRUE? WILL BRIDGEPORT UK BE ABLE TO HELP?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt!croston View Post
    I'VE LOST MY MACHINE PARAMETERS WHERE DO I START??????? HAVE VISITED HEIDENHAIN WEBSITE BUT THE INFO IS NOT MACHINE SPECIFIC CAN ANYONE HELP?? APPARENTLY IF YOU HAVE THE SAME MACHINE YOU CAN READ THEM OFF TO A COMPUTOR FOR A HARD COPY, IS THIS TRUE? WILL BRIDGEPORT UK BE ABLE TO HELP?
    Hi,

I Have a Bpt interact 412 with the 2500 controller, I can email you my parameters if you give me your email address.

Attached is a set of GENERIC parameters for a interact4 with a 2500 control.

Backlash and distance of travel on each side of the home switch for each axis are machine specific.

George
    Attached Files Attached Files
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

If people attach parameter files here then they can be searched for. And downloaded by anyone that needs them.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

I think we should start a dedicated thread and make it 'sticky' if we can, there are already
    half a dozen parameter posts over the last couple of years. I will put mine up when I get to the office. One could think of it as a good offsite storage for the machine parameters!

"I think we should start a dedicated thread and make it 'sticky' if we can,"

That`s a good idea.I usually download any parameter sets you guys upload.Just in case I need them one day,you never know what`s round the corner.