I currently own 3 multi axis CNC machines and support equipment. I do a variety of work from hobby to business with them. I also do a lot of business doing other things. I am building a huge building on my residential property for Ag equipment, hobby work, and house CNC machines.

I need to gather up some type of insurance but I refuse to over-insure this deal. I cannot find anyone that will do any less than insure this whole building as a business, complete with liability, product insurance, etc. My machines and business are uninsured right now for this reason.

How can a guy get reasonable insurance for this mess? I was hoping to insure as a farm building but I KNOW CNC machines throw a huge wrench in there.

I also know certified fire sprinkler people and plan to install a quick system and have them bless it to reduce rates.

Help and thoughts? I probably will eventually will want product insurance, etc. However, friend that does insurance said the second that I said I also make "some" aircraft parts, I am screwed on insurance and it just tripled. I probably do less than $5K in that business annually. I also have no liability per our contracts.