586,460 active members*
3,295 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > HURCO > km5p not working servo boards lit up with code base current is blocked probable c

km5p not working servo boards lit up with code base current is blocked probable c

[B]HURCO km5p not working servo boards lit up with code base current is blocked the codes probable cause is that machine is in E stop. I do not know of any stop button other than the one on the control . I checked the switch and even went onto the board and used jumper wires to bypass switch. I cycled the x y z limit switches on all 3 axis to make sure they were not stuck. Its been awhile since I used this mill. I have air pressure to the spindle tool changer 90 psi. I checked all the fuses on both sides servo drive side and the driver boards side. At a loss as to what the problem is. Any help with somebody that is familiar with this would be great. Thanks Ron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yaskawa servo drive Hurco km5p.jpg  

Re: km5p not working servo boards lit up with code base current is blocked probab

Ditto the situation is the same on this Hurco KM5P. Servo drives code error base current is blocked, machine is in E stop.? I believe there is only one E stop button on machine and it seems to be working,control does recognize when E stop button and motion hold are pressed and released but still can not get this error message to go away from servo drives, yesterday at start up , wanted me to hit manual power reset servo start power, I do not see anywhere to reset servo drives? Thanks in advance . Any help would be great Thanks Ron 5/7/2015