586,630 active members*
2,249 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Chinese CNC machine info required

Gday,
    I am looking at purchasing a 6090 4 axis router and need to know if anybody can give me some assistance with the choice.
    At present I have 5 units in mind which are as follows:-
    JOY 6090
    BJD 6090
    ZK 6090
    JCUT 6090
    CM 6090
    Does anybody have ANY info GOOD or BAD on these units.
    I already have a full size machine Tekcel Enduro ( Australia made ) but it has no 4th axis hence the purchase of this new machine.
    Any info would be well received.

Cheers
    Ebygum

Hi Ebygum:

I just can give you my experiencie on Jcut 6090 machine. The machine is really well built. They gave me exactly what they've said on the quote. The wiring could be better. Motors, guideways etc... OK. I can not tell you anything about the durability of the machine because I have it only recently.

You better ask for different quotes and ask about.

Brand and power of steppers and spindle.
    Brand of guideways, ballscews and stepper controllers.
    Brand and type of limit switches
    Manuals

Ask for pictures of the wiring and the machine itself.

Do a little research an this will give you a good idea of each machine.

regards

Hi Ebygum
    I am Zach from OMNI CNC, we have the 4040 with 4th axis : 80mm diameter rotary device : OR4040B CNC Router_CNC Wood Router_cnc wood router.
    But we can make it to be 0609 +4 axis machine .

My email : [email protected] , please contact me for more machine details.
    Zach

Re: Chinese CNC machine info required

I have practically the same question. My options are LXM 6090, JCUT6090B or JCUT 60100B(they also have a desktop version with same strong Gantry) and the ZK6090.
    Only the ZK comes with Aluminium Gantry. For $250 extra they can provide a cast iron Gantry. The JCUT and the LXM both have cast iron Gantry and the LXM has also a cast iron table.
    I made a choice and decided what hardware Id like to install. I chose a hinwin rail and TBI ball screw. Mach 3 usb controller, Water cooling 1.5 kw spindle, Wet machine bed and tool cooling. Rotary(4th axis) and higher z axis:150mm. All the suppliers could deliver this configuration. Differences in price are small. The ZK and the LXM looked the same but I forgot the LXM has a steel Gantry and the ZK has the aluminium one. And the LXM had cast iron table/bed. The JCUT's final offer ends about 300 dollar more expensive. BUT: I can not find any usable review about the LXM or the ZK. I can only find some users here who have the JCUT. I believe mostly the JCUT users are quite happy with their machine. I found one comment of the LXM of someone who ordered one. He was not happy as the finish was poor and he had to fix some stuff to get it running. But he never replied my personal question in wich I asked how the machine works after sorting the small issues. And he never wrote what configuration he had ordered. And from the ZK I never ever found anything else but a video on youtube of a machine doing a testrun in open air. Wich says nothing about the machine. It would be great if endusers would share some more about their experiences with all these machines. It would certainly help me!