586,096 active members*
3,773 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

There should be a stickey on this forum.

chinese machinery have "NO WARRANTY" there "guarantee" is useless (they require proof that parts are defective and ask for its return) by doing this the cost of return "shipping back" cost more than buying new part,from most countries in north america.

I am down 2 laser tubes, the original failed with 16 hours on machine and the cheap one I bought from SDZlaser lasted less than 6 minutes...and they want the tubes back to honour warranty, ive pleaded to them "why not just the no# metal parts" nope need all tube, Ive told them the cost of return makes it cheaper to buy a new tube, yes we know..end of story.

Just as with any company in any country, there are good ones and bad. You just need to make sure you're dealing with a reputable company. There are Chinese laser companies that do have a great reputation of after-sales service and honoring warranties (G.Weike seems to be one that comes to mind). Also dealing with local resellers of Chinese lasers can be helpful and convenient when it comes to warranty issues as well. If a company isn't doing what it's suppose to or has promised to do, it's good to write about it as you've done, may help others. This forum has been tremendously helpful thanks to it's users posting experiences with the various companies. The good ones really stand out (as do that bad!).

Hi, Danhamm,

Please do not loose confidence for Chinese lasers~! I can tell you tht many large tubes & parts suppliers have very good aftersales service, just you have not chosen the right one. For laser tubes, as long as you can show the video and label of it, most laser manufacuturer can mail(DHL or TNT, very quickly) the new one free of charge for you. And sometimes, the laser tube manufacturer can directly mail.

Yes I prejudged, my anger was was very high when I posted that, was dissapointed after 5 months in time and 10.000 dollars I still did not have a machine that was usable.
    SDZlaser is sending another tube, with full warranty, I thank them, the original manufacturer is very quiet, I have taken so very many pictures for them and video's, the tube was full od water and standing on end didn't remove it, I took pics of all parts and lables then broke and more pics were taken and i shipped lable and ends of efr.tube back, the cost to send little box back was $131.80, I send tracking # to them, no response yet. all I can do is done.

Maybe you could get in touch with the Chinese Consulate in your country and see what they can do. being Communist they may be able to push a little to get them to lift their standards for the good of the many. Just a thought.
    I am not completely useless.......I can always serve as a BAD example.