586,103 active members*
3,534 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Discount/Promo Codes offered by Manufacturers & Part Suppliers
Page 1 of 6 123

Hybrid View

Discount/Promo Codes offered by Manufacturers & Part Suppliers

*** I couldn't decide where to post this and decided this was the most likely spot. Move this thread as necessary. Does this warrant it's own forum heading? ***

ENCO's Promo Code for free UPS shipping on orders of $50.00 or more through April 30, 2006 is:

RN36FS

Anyone else have Discount Codes or Free Shipping Codes for Grainger, McMaster-Carr, Jameco, Digi-Key, Newark, Lowes, Home-Depot, etc., let's share. A penny saved is a penny we can spend on other components.

HayTay

I would appreciate a forum under this heading.

Carl

Onlinemetals

Hi! I just ordered some steel and aluminum angle from onlinemetals.com and they have a referral program where I can send 5% coupon codes to people who are interested. I think this 5% off is in addition to the 5% off you get when you register with them. You can also get 10% off if you order more than $100. Anyway, if anybody is interested, send me a pm with your first and last name and e-mail address and I can send you a coupon code. They would also give me an additional discount as well although I'm hoping I already have enough stuff to start building my router project. I didn't have to deal with shipping since I picked my stuff up in person. They were quite friendly and helpful.

I can't remember who to thank for last months use-enco free shipping code but it was useful...thanks!

Hopefully this thread will help people save a few bucks.

Justin

Quill.com - Instant Coupon Code for Disney's Lady and the Tramp DVD

Here's a chance to get office supplies or photo paper for making PCB's and a little something to keep the rest of the family entertained while working on your latest project.

Through March 30, 2006 an order from QUILL.com totaling $50.00 or more is eligible for a FREE Lady and the Tramp DVD. You must use Instant Coupon Code DMF when placing the order. Limit one (1) DVD per customer. While quantities last.

Classic Disney for the whole family to enjoy.

HayTay

Current coupon code for VXB.com?

I used to get emails from VXB.com Ball Bearings that showed their monthly specials and provided a "coupon code". Even though I've placed an order recently, it's been a while since I've received a "Specials" email from them. Anybody else? Does anyone have the current "coupon code" for VXB.com?

HayTay

P.S. CNCadmin (Paul), it might be advantageous for VXB.com if they advertised their bearings and linear motion components on CNCzone.com. Hint, hint. Nudge, nudge.

ebay coupons

eBay has a new PayPal coupon code that work for SOME accounts. You need to test it to verify.
    $3.47 off Shipping Code: CPPEBAY03 Exp 3/27 midnight PT
    10% off 1 item (Max $25 off) Code: C-MARCH2006CAT Exp 3/31 midnight PT

Easiest way to test it is on Buy it now items what require Immediate payment, that way you can cancel the Buy it now transaction if the coupon fails.

Hi! I copied this from techbargains.com. I was able to use the $3.47 off shipping but I was not able to use the 10% off 1 item. The $3.47 off is some sort of Australian ebay coupon code but it worked for me.

You cage get 5% discount if you use Coupon code GODBLESSAMERICA and ... God Bless America

HayTay; Thank you for all of the posts! I haven't saved any money personally, but am kicking myself for not noticing this thread last week. I just purchased a couple of love-joy connectors and threaded rods from ENCO last week.
    I'm hoping to get my first machine design drawn up here shortly to make sure my 3d-spatial reasoning is correct in my head, get the parts list together, and start my first machine thread! (this paragraph is irrelevant to this thread, just smile at it and don't reply to it so we can stay on topic- end of rambling)

-Jim

Quote Originally Posted by spydermeister View Post
    HayTay; Thank you for all of the posts! I haven't saved any money personally, but am kicking myself for not noticing this thread last week. I just purchased a couple of love-joy connectors and threaded rods from ENCO last week.

-Jim
    Your welcome, Jim. Bummer about your Enco order. Oh well, maybe next time. Keep checking back I'll post more discount opportunities as I get them.

Be sure to pass on any that you might come across.

Thanks,
    HayTay

Don't be the one that stands in the way of your success!

OneCNCXR2 Promo Code - Save 15%

Quote Originally Posted by HayTay View Post
    I'll post more discount opportunities as I get them.
    It's bad when you have to keep quoting yourself!!! Looking to purchase a OneCNCXR2 CAD/CAM System?, then

Save 15%
    On any OneCNCXR2 CAD/CAM system until October 31, 2006

Promotion Code 582

OneCNCXR2 Mill Professional Software - Evaluation Download
    HayTay

Anyone have the link for the 20% Harbor Freight coupon?

Quote Originally Posted by txcowdog View Post
    Anyone have the link for the 20% Harbor Freight coupon?
    I haven't seen one for 20%. Hmmm, sure would be nice, though. Anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by spydermeister
    Free Shipping at northern tool on power tools. =o)
    http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...ite=Performics
    Thanks, spydermeister!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HayTay
    It's bad when you have to keep quoting yourself!!!
    They say that you're not crazy until you start answering yourself. That must mean that I'm borderline psycho. Hah, hah, hah, hah, haaaaah!!!
    HayTay

Looking for art, design, clip-art, or similar books or CD-ROM's? Check out Dover Publications. And what's this thread for??? Discounts and promo codes offered by manufacturers and part suppliers (and other cool stuff). Here's a discount code for Dover Publications to get you started (see coupon for details - Expires 09/27/2006):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails couponsv48.gif  
    HayTay

Smile Existing TurboCAD User's - Are you looking to UPGRADE?

TurboCAD Deluxe Upgrade Bundle. Upgrade to TurboCAD Deluxe v12 and get:

3 Great Products—Just $99.00 US ($33 US each) when you buy all three --that's a 60% savings.

TurboCAD Deluxe v12 Upgrade (regular price $149.95 US)
    CADsymbols® v2 (regular price $99.95 US)
    TurboCAD v12 2D Training CD (regular price $39.95 US)

To take advantage of the 60% savings order online or call 1-800-810-5939 with

Promotion Code 272087

Power up your existing TurboCAD Deluxe by upgrading to TurboCAD Deluxe v12.
    HayTay

Users of Alibre's FREE Version - Get the Standard Version for...

Alibre Design Standard -- Just $495

Purchase by September 30 and under the

Empower Me with 3D

program to save $500.

Order

, email
    Empower Me with 3D
    or call (877) 525-4273

and hit 2 for sales to purchase or get more information.

HayTay

Enco free shipping thru November 2006

Just recieved a flyer from Enco. Use promo code 106PRFS for free shipping thru November 30th 2006 on orders $50.00 or more.

Latest offer from Dover Publications, FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 US. For those not familiar with Dover Publications, they offer art books, design references, clip-art books/CD-ROMs, awesome coloring books, and other related items. A great source for project ideas! With the Holidays coming up, Dover Publications is a great place to find items for the artsy/craftsy people on your list.

FREE SHIPPING details available here.
    HayTay

Hobby Lobby 40% Discount on Any ONE Regular Priced Item

Am I the only one who gets these offers, or what??? C'mon CNCzoner's.

If anyone here shops at Hobby Lobby, here's a 40% off Coupon that's good for Any ONE Regular Priced In-Store Item (exclusions apply, see coupon for details). If you can't use it maybe you can earn some brownie points with your significant other!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2006week40.gif  
    HayTay

Free Shipping at northern tool on power tools. =o)

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...ite=Performics

I guess you are the only one getting great offers in you mail box. Mine just gets filled up with a bunch of "Get Rich Quick" and offers for "Blue Steel"

Thanks for the Hobby Lobby. My wife loves that place.

Page 1 of 6 123