586,596 active members*
3,211 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

FADAL VMC 15XT for sale

I am new to your forum (just found it thru GOOGLE search). I have decided to sell my equipment. The newest machine is a 1999 FADAL that I purchased new in '99. It includes the FADAL 4th axis head, Renishaw M11 probe with FADAL probe softwear, FADAL assist, wires and cable all factory installed. Also a selection of collets and holders. I am asking 30K for the lot. I think my profile includes (If I did it right) my AIM and email address. Any assistance in selling that and other equipment would be a great help. Sorry I didn't find your forum before I went out of business. your Qand A's are really good.
    Tom

hi from mexico

I offer 20k, I'm a serious person of mexico, no offense, my company is in Mexico and I am dedicated to making molds for sole, in leon gto
    mexico
    atte
    ing Jose Villalpando

Quote Originally Posted by choppero View Post
    I am new to your forum (just found it thru GOOGLE search). I have decided to sell my equipment. The newest machine is a 1999 FADAL that I purchased new in '99. It includes the FADAL 4th axis head, Renishaw M11 probe with FADAL probe softwear, FADAL assist, wires and cable all factory installed. Also a selection of collets and holders. I am asking 30K for the lot. I think my profile includes (If I did it right) my AIM and email address. Any assistance in selling that and other equipment would be a great help. Sorry I didn't find your forum before I went out of business. your Qand A's are really good.
    Tom
    I offer 20k, I'm a serious person of mexico, no offense, my company is in Mexico and I am dedicated to making molds for sole, in leon gto
    mexico
    atte
    ing Jose Villalpando

mexico viconmoldes @ gmail
    atte
    ing Jose Villalpando...