586,590 active members*
2,541 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > CNC Wood Router Project Log > WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle
Page 50 of 91 40484950515260
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1805
    Widget, does the pendant light up at all or it is just dead?
    Russ

Widget;
    I would still contact the seller and don't be surprised if he helped you out. The Chinese are attempting to build up a better quality and customer service image and really have made great strides in the last 5 years. I wold just mention that you are including it on a 6 month old build as published on the great cnc zone (mention your thread) and you're just now attempted to hook it up.
    Can't hurt!
    Bill
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Thanks Guys, but I have looked all over the place for the PayPal or Amazon invoice! It was so long ago, and I have purchased so many items for this build!

The replacement HY-Inverter arrived today, and this one is a newer design as it actually has a speed control knob!

Widgit

Finally some GOOD news!
    The Wireless MPG pendant started working when I plugged the dongle into a different USB port :cheers:
    Like I don't have enough grey hairs now

Hopefully the Spindle will show up soon, and the MDF for the spoil board! Then I can actually start cutting something!

Widgit

Widget, good to hear on the MPG, is it letting you drive the machine around? if so great!

As far as a invoice. if you paid paypal they keep invoices for ever in the system. you should be able to log in and find it.

Hey Guys;
    Soon we'll see this monstor eating some wood!!!
    Good news Widget!
    Bill
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Widgit,
    Do you think your beast will be able to cut aluminum too?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroguy View Post
    Widgit,
    Do you think your beast will be able to cut aluminum too?
    Hi Guy!
    Actually I have NO doubt it will! BUT cutting lots of metal requires coolant to keep it from sticking to the cutter, and this machine is not designed for fluids or metal chips! Remember, the electronics is underneath the work area!
    With this in mind, I put all the electronics in the back of the machine, leaving the front 48" for such. the metal chips will need to be cleaned up carefully, to keep them from entering the Hoffman boxes, or falling on the Cable-Chain! A metal chip will work its way thru the insulation or the water lines quickly, causing much trouble!
    Widgit

Ps: The spindle should be here today :wee:
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Another eBay screw up !!

Well, they did it to me again!
    The NEW spindle I won on eBay Item #130804566139is not what I ordered!

They sent me a used & overheated spindle, and a fried inverter! It still had the cut-off water lines & power line on it, with a piece of red tape!
    So now I have a case opened against the seller!

I cant win, this Monster is killing me
    www.widgitmaster.com

the item was for the inverter, same person for the spindle as well? simon_elf ? Wow, won't be ordering mine from this person. That's just bad business. What was there response when you contacted them about it?

It looks like an orange tag was on it too, which generally would mean repair (i know several local companies that tag their items when they come in for repair, tag is removed once repaired).

EDIT:
    just noticed, person has 21 negative feedback in the last year and 4 just this month. I avoid any seller that has more than 2 per year. There should be no problems to refund or work the problem out before someone posts a negative feedback. This person obviously doesn't try hard enough to keep his feedback rating. Multiple people also saying shipping is very slow. I like this response from him....

"Lied in listing stating location Portsmouth, item not in stock, refund eventualy"
    Response: "It is really stocked in Portsmouth,it is just out of stock temporary" LOL, then it's NOT stocked! idiot.

widgit,
    I've contacted a guy I know; called in a bunch of favors for you. He's gonna drop by with a truck and remove that monstrosity from your property (and bring it to my place). Rest assured, you'll never have to look at it again.

You can thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon69 View Post
    the item was for the inverter, same person for the spindle as well? simon_elf ? Wow, won't be ordering mine from this person. That's just bad business. What was there response when you contacted them about it?

It looks like an orange tag was on it too, which generally would mean repair (i know several local companies that tag their items when they come in for repair, tag is removed once repaired).
    No, I had the wrong link in the Item #, It has been corrected! Man I just cant think straight when I'm this angry

wow, that guy is even worse. 7 in the last month, 26 in a year.

I'm tired of dealing with eBay, does anyone have any experience with Automation Technology Inc ? Their price is higher, but I like their store...

Unlike eBay sellers, that sell cosmetics along with CNC Spindles ????

Widgit
    www.widgitmaster.com

I bought a stepper from Automation Technology a couple of weeks ago. No problems, and quick to respond to emails, even on a sunday. They shipped the day after I paid.

EDIT:
    A month ago, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroguy View Post
    widgit,
    I've contacted a guy I know; called in a bunch of favors for you. He's gonna drop by with a truck and remove that monstrosity from your property (and bring it to my place). Rest assured, you'll never have to look at it again.

You can thank me later.
    Thanks Guy, I needed a laugh!
    If he had shown up an hour ago, I probably would have helped him load it
    Widgit

i bought my power supply and z-axis ball rail from them. I have yet to hooke them up though, but they shipped out pretty quick and they appear to be new. I hear that people on the forum are having good experience with UgraCNC. The guy t Ugra even sends you a youtube video of him testing the actual spindle and showing you its runout.

Automation Technologies

I have bought 3 steppers (425oz Nema 23), a C10 BOB, 48v PS and 3 KL-4060 drivers from Automation technologies. One of the drivers smoked after I had used it once. He refunded my money (via PayPal). I bought a new one from him and have had no troubles. I would buy from him again.
    :cheers:

W.
    Custom 24x24 MDF, 1/2-10 5 start,425 OZ KL steppers, KL-4060, C10 BOB, 48v PS. VCarvePro V7, LinuxCNC, Craftsman 1.75Hp 1/4" router.

Widget,
    That guy's store name is "SunshineSmileService" he seems to sells truck loads of stuff, but has had 7 negative feedbacks in one month, which is not good. I know if you file a complaint with ebay they will block his ability to pull your money, they hold it in escrow. Clearly the ebay add says "NEW", he will need to replace it or issue a refund, he is actually starting to get near the threshold where his account will be reviewed by ebay, but he does do a lot of volume. Man you have no luck at all.... I got a great laugh from Kuroguy, about picking up the monster... LOL Thanks I needed it today..

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by widgitmaster View Post
    Thanks Guy, I needed a laugh!
    If he had shown up an hour ago, I probably would have helped him load it
    Widgit
    Glad I could help.

Page 50 of 91 40484950515260