586,121 active members*
3,691 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

"Me and my Arrow"

Hi:
    I recently bought a 2004 Cincinnati Arrow 500 Serie 2 with A2100 control and I have been experimenting problems since I connected. Now, the machine has the message "NCA-Simodrive 611 power module fault" in the control. Any idea to fix it?
    Eric

Did you look for faults on the Siemens rack (611 Simodrive) in the control panel ? Look for drives that don't say "run" and push the lit (red) reset button, don't jam the button behind the panel when you push it. Also write down any error codes for future.

Well if you just recently got the machine and are having problems I would first double check your input voltages and ensure that if the machine has a main power transformer that the taps are hooked up for the right input power. Also power everything down and try reseating all the connectors carefully on the drives and boards in back of the machine. Good luck with it. Peace

Pete

On the first module left, you have iirc 6 little LEDs, there must be 2 lighted in green.

Hi everyone;
    Well, all drives say run, the input voltage is ok but one of the two leds on the simodrive(right side one) is red, on the first module left. The led is Uzk>> Fault.
    Any idea what is wrong?
    Best regards;
    Eric

There should be 3 lights on the right, not two as you indicated, but I think you are referring to the Overvoltage fault light. As Pete indicated, you may have an issue with your input voltage, but there are also switches (S1) that if not set up correctly could cause the module to fault.

Hi:
    The machine has 400v ac line to line in the input voltage. The taps are hooked up for 208v on the transformer that the voltage I have on the shop. Please let me know how to check the set up of the switches, probably that is the problem. Also, the machine is grounded to the main ground but I bought a ground bar just for the machine, I have not installed yet. Please let me know if is better connect to this ground.
    thanks;
    Eric

Please, How to set up correctly the switches (S1)? anyone can help me?