Just had my KMB1 delivered today and plan on doing yet another Mach3 conversion. When it finally got it home and opened the cabinets man was I shocked to see the amount of wiring inside this thing! Holy cow does it really need all this or were electrical engineers just needing work?

Well to say the least I'm way over my head on figuring out any of the old wiring so it will all have to go. I have read through couple other KMB1 builds on here and plan to follow their foot steps.

The usual hardware will be used:
PMDX 126
PMDX 107
PMDX-179-PAN (maybe)
Gecko 320's
72 volt PSU
encoders (I think) AMT102's
VFD from Automation Direct GS2-27P5
List not very long...sure looks easy typed out,but I'm sure this will take a looong time.

I will need a ton of help on this one so plan on a lot of questions.
Does anyone have the single phase conversion schematic I have read about? I would like to see it run before tear down.

After a bunch of calls I finally found a company that would move it for me at a reasonable price. I almost rented a fork lift and done it myself but the logistics of getting all my buddies together and mill owner all on the same schedule was not in the cards so bit the bullet and had Harvey Machinery move it. 5.1 miles $750! But considering it was in the back corner of a high end race car shop I think it was money well spent. Two other quotes were $1600 and $1450!!!

Here she is: