586,540 active members*
2,535 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Parts Needed

Parts Needed

I am looking to get some parts cut for the cnc router that I sell plans for . I am just selling to many of them to keep up with current demands with the 65 hour work weeks that I am pulling. Below is a JPG of the parts as shown on a 4 x 8 sheet. Would like 3 sheets of white melamine and 3 sheets of MDF cut like shown. Can devide up into smaller sheets for someone with a smaller router. All material 3/4" thick. I will provide DXF files to whoever cut these parts.

Would prefer someone near Midland Michigan if possible, but would consider elsewhere. This just isn't the cheapest stuff to ship. I don't care if I have to supply material or if the person doing the job provides it and I compensate them for it. Prefer all transactions by paypal.

Thanks in advance

Dan
    Hobby Tool Plans
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4x8.JPG  
    Check out what I am working on at www.routerbitz.com!

I can do these with no problem but it is a long way from Texas to Michigan. They would have to be well packaged to not get chipped, especially the melamine. Email me an actual drawing if you are still looking for help and I will give you a quote. Ballpark for 6 sheets with all the drilling would be around $200 plus packaging and shipping. Now if you wanted to talk high quantity (100 sheets)then we get way cheaper.

I'm in texas also.

those look easy to route I would do them but like you say shipping may break the deal. you could also see if a local shop will do them.

Thanks, but...

I appreciate your offers, but would like to find someone closer. If i can't then we might just have to look into shipping costs.

Anyone else interested?

Haven't received may offers for this RFQ. Is there anyone else interested before I continue on?

Thank you

Dan

Hack,Do you have more detailed prints?I might be interested.I'm in Tennessee
    So shipping would not be to bad.
    Tracey

PM Sent

Tracey, I have sent you a PM

Dan

Still open

This RFQ is still open for anyone who is interested.

Thank you

Dan

Hack,

I send you a message.

Thanks, Joe

Hack,
    I'm in North Eastern Indiana. If all goes well then we could meet half way or work out the shipping. Send me a dxf file so I can accurately give you a quote. I have a 4' x 8' machine with a 3hp spindle.

Don