586,655 active members*
3,335 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Lightbulb Pneumatics assembly, 3 sets of 5 parts

Hi, I am looking for an assembly of 5 parts to be done in PVC and Teflon. The assembly includes an air motor, whose rotor is a Teflon part, and a plunger, also a Teflon part. Close tolerances are a must. There are also some NPT pipe threads in PVC portion along with regular threads. All holes and taps are ANSI Inch. If you feel other materials are more suited to the job especially the moving parts, I'm flexible. I will need 3 sets to start, with more to come later. Hope to hear from the great talents on this site soon!

Max

Can you provide a step file of the solid model? Also - do you have drawings?

Thanks
    Scott

Please email (site address below) me the detail drawings as well as that SolidWorks assembly and components.

If you need threaded holes in the Teflon you may want to consider stainless or brass thread inserts, I don't know your application, just a thought.
    www.integratedmechanical.ca

Yes, could you send me the data also? It looks like it was designed in SolidWorks. That is what we run here so you could just send me the native files unless you'd rather send IGES or STEP. Send it to [email protected] . We could also set you up on our secure FTP site.
    Doug Pryor
    David Wolfe Design, Inc.
    Akron, OH
    www.davidwolfedesign.com
    [email protected]

Can you email any format.

Those who publicly posted would you mind signing an NDA so that we can proceed with dissemination of model source files, drawings etc.? I appreciate the many replies. Attached is the NDA. Please furnish me with a signed version including your name in body of document and today's date. Can you print, sign and scan it please and send to [email protected]
    Optionally you can post the signed NDA here.
    Thanks,
    Max
    Attached Files Attached Files

I would also like to quote on this. I have sent you an email.

Thank you
    Gus Tipps (Freestyle CNC)
    email= [email protected]