586,089 active members*
3,870 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Esprit > post problem with ESPRIT 2012

post problem with ESPRIT 2012

I am new to ESPRIT 2012 and am learning the software. I have issues with it from the start. I have figured out most of the problem relating to a VBA isue, but now Whenever I try to create code I get a Invalid vocabulary error. I have tried both the Sodick posts I have and even got another from ESPRIT but the new post I got from ESPRIT gives me an error that I am not licensed to use this post. As far as I know no one has modified the original post to cause the invalid vocabulary error because it hasn't been used since purchase. I would welcome any ideas on how I can fix this problem. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by otistool View Post
    I am new to ESPRIT 2012 and am learning the software. I have issues with it from the start. I have figured out most of the problem relating to a VBA isue, but now Whenever I try to create code I get a Invalid vocabulary error. I have tried both the Sodick posts I have and even got another from ESPRIT but the new post I got from ESPRIT gives me an error that I am not licensed to use this post. As far as I know no one has modified the original post to cause the invalid vocabulary error because it hasn't been used since purchase. I would welcome any ideas on how I can fix this problem. thanks
    I've gotten similar error messages in the past, and in my case I had to update the Mori Seiki Add-in. You may have to do the same for whatever machine you're programming.

Thanks for the response. I am running a Sodick 327l wire EDM . I have also had my IT department working on this and I shared your response with him. He was wondering where he could get the update update to this add-in as he has searched the internet and hasn't been able to locate one yet. thanks