586,121 active members*
3,249 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

lasercut 5.3 / Mpc03-LH

Hello im a newbie..

I have a Jq1290 laser mpc03-LH controller. I recently tried to upgrade my computer thinking it would be a great thing. thought i would be able to speed up things and i could be more productive. anyway i have tried to install the driver for the card and the laser cut 5.3 software for a few days now. i have tried it on win 7 64&32 win xp 64&32. i managed to get the driver to work once on the win7 32bit (not sure how). Thinking i had it i started up laser cut5.3 and started moving it around and loaded a job in it and notice i had no work mode options!!! UGH!! the latest was spending all night with Chinese laser manufacture engineer trying to install the driver for the mpc03-LH card on xp 32bit with no luck. We tried loading it manually as well with no luck. Im guessing the software i have is corrupt or i need laser cut 5.0. im not sure just frustrated and behind on orders. if anyone has a good copy of laser cut 5.0 or 5.3 i could try out or has any ideas please feel free to help!!

thanks,
    Wade
    [email protected]

wade.

just tried to send you a copy that worked for me yesterday. said your email address was undeliverable. get in touch

dan

Sent you a pm Dan. Ty

Update…

I managed to get the driver for the mpc03-LH card to take. I still have the laser cut work mode issue. I am not sure what is going on. The laser cut5.3 loads up fine. When i load art or object into the program there is no options to engrave,cut, grade, or hole. Also no speed or power option. When I go to the machine options there is no work mode. The motors work fine the head x,y and z works with the software buttons.

My guess is there is a missing driver like a print driver not being installed correctly that laser cut needs to have those options but I'm not sure why laser cut is not installing this correctly. Do I need a certain one for my version of the mpc03-LH. Version is LH3.13.1 Please help I'm going on two weeks down time.

Thank you in advance