586,076 active members*
3,768 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > CNC Programmer / CNC Set-Up Person Chicagoland area

CNC Programmer / CNC Set-Up Person Chicagoland area

We are a leading precision CNC Machining company serving a multitude of industries including aerospace, defense, oil field and transportation seeking an experienced CNC programmer/set-up person.

Company History

The manufacture of top-quality contract machined parts has been our strength since 1966. Today, that critical work goes forward in our state-of-the-art facilities in Carpentersville, Illinois and Hampshire, Illinois which total over 282,000 square feet.

Stanley production equipment includes more than 125 CNC machining centers, which include vertical and horizontal machining centers with multi-axis capabilities, plus 5-axis turning centers, finishing equipment and gear hobbing machines.

Precision machining of standard as well as exotic materials such as Waspalloy, Gammalloy, Inconel, Monel, Nitralloy and more are typical examples of our machining capabilities.

Stanley Machining currently has two locations which you will be travelling between: 425 Maple Avenue, Carpentersville, IL 60110 and 200 Stanley Drive, Hampshire, IL 60140

Job Requirements

• The ability to program and set up your own job using CAD/CAM software including TekSoft ProCAM. Solidworks is a bonus.
    • Have experience working on complex metal parts with tolerances up to +/- .001 on larger parts and +/- .0005 on smaller parts
    • Experience working on horizontal and vertical turning and five axis milling centers with FANUC controls
    • Have thorough knowledge of tooling and fixturing
    • Must have experience in working with complex machine components with dimensions 20" to 80"
    • Ability to read and understand CNC machine code (G code programming)
    • Must be able and willing to work in fast paces, high production environment
    • Must have sound knowledge of blueprint reading
    • Applicant must have engineering degree

If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume to [email protected] or visit our main location at 425 Maple Avenue, Carpentersville, IL to fill out an application.

You want fast pace on 20" DIA and 80" long parts.

GOOD LUCK

Really how fast can it be.

GOOD LUCK

I was more amused at the fact that they call themselves a " leading precision CNC Machining company serving a multitude of industries including aerospace, defense, oil field and transportation " Then admitted they used teksoft and procam!

So I'm guessing we have a megalomaniac and a union member .

This is how it should look like

And I know 10 people that work there.

Hi Chris,

I am recruiting for an experienced Multi-axis CNC Mastercam Programmer and was wondering if you might be interested in the position or know of someone who would.

I'm sure you have recruiters contacting you quite a bit. I am not an agency recruiter. I am the corporate recruiter with _______ Inc. in _________, IL.
    At __________Inc. we pride ourselves on creating a tradition of excellence and crafting a legacy of supplying the aerospace and defense industries with only the highest quality components. Our sustainable competitive advantage relies on our ongoing investment in our people, increasing our technological capabilities, and our organization’s flexibility and rapid response times.

Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about __________ Inc. and the position.

____________ Inc. is a great place to work, with nice people, great pay and benefits. I hope to have the opportunity to talk with you. 8__-___-_____.
    I encourage you to visit our website at www.---------_-.com

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW View Post

GOOD LUCK

Hello Chris,

I think you may have misunderstood. We did not say we manufacture parts in a 'fast pace'. Rather, the environment is fast paced. Please feel free to see some components at our gallery on our web site to see some of the more complex components we manufacture for various companies.

"cadcamwiz" please note that we use CAMWorks for Solidworks.

Holbieone, no we are not union.

Jesher,
    I was referring to the two comments after your post !

I took it that holbieone was referring to ChrisW and cadcamwiz as a megalomaniac and a union member... but I could be wrong.

HAH! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by dcoupar View Post
    I took it that holbieone was referring to ChrisW and cadcamwiz as a megalomaniac and a union member... but I could be wrong.

HAH! I was right!

Very interesting assumptions .?

meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a *(mg-l-mn-, -mny)
    n.
    1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
    2. An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.
    mega·lo·mani·ac n.
    mega·lo·ma·nia·cal (-m-n-kl), mega·lo·manic (-mnk) adj.

Here you go megalomaniac

Again

We take pride in designing and manufacturing furniture for fast-paced and technology driven environments, like schools, colleges, call centers, and office spaces. Our "Solutions that Fit" motto reflects our commitment to design, manufacture, install, and maximize space in your work area.