Hi,

I'm programming parts to be punched on a Trumpf T2020 with TruTops (Inch)V: 7.9 SP3.

I have automatic processing buttons set up for Outside Contours (processes based on active tool), and then a button set up for All Inside Contours (processes based on all available tools).

My issue is for all my internal contours it picks up the correct tool, except for my embossing for our logo. My geometry is a simple rectangle the size of our embossing tool, but instead of picking the embossing tool it does a punch up with a square tool that matches the width of the rectangle.

I'm not sure if embossing tools can't be selected during automatic processing or if I have a setting not set up correctly.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or have good literature I can read on how to set things up? The only thing I have for reference is the User manual that comes up when I hit F1, and it doesn't really explain how to get this to work right.

Edit:

I realize I could probably get around this by making a custom shape that is unique so the geometry can only match the embossing shape, but since we have thousands of drawings with this rectangle already in them, it would be nice to not have to start using a different geometry, but if that is my only option, I will consider it.

Thanks,
Daniel