586,113 active members*
3,536 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Okuma GA-25T (Grinder) Battery Alarm Reset Procedure [OSP700G Controller]

Question Okuma GA-25T (Grinder) Battery Alarm Reset Procedure [OSP700G Controller]

Afternoon CNC'Zone,

I'm looking for a bit of advise/help if anyone can assist, it will be much appreciated.

Recently a OPUS 7000 Battery Cassette was replaced in the Okuma GA-25T (Grinder) after the battery alarm was displayed on the OPS700G Controller.
    The battery was successfully changed, however I am unsure on the procedure for resetting the battery alarm shown on the CNC Controller.

Can anyone assist with the correct procedure for this task?

Many thanks for your time.

Best Regards.

local Okuma representative can assist. There is a special battery replacement procedure for Okuma control. Special 3½" floppy is necessary in most cases
    The battery was successfully changed
    are you sure? The contents of battery dependent memory was not affected?

Quote Originally Posted by Algirdas View Post
    local Okuma representative can assist. There is a special battery replacement procedure for Okuma control. Special 3½" floppy is necessary in most casesare you sure? The contents of battery dependent memory was not affected?

None available in the area and wouldn't be efficient to take someone in. Advice has been given so far by an engineer on replacing battery and all was successful. The information on the next step to reset the alarm on the screen isn't available, so I'm trying the power of the Internet to see if I can trace the procedure (3½" floppy) for doing this task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

local Okuma representative can assist. There is a special battery replacement procedure for Okuma control. Special 3½" floppy is necessary in most casesare you sure? The contents of battery dependent memory was not affected?
    None in the area and it is not an option that's available unfortunately.
    An engineering gave the procedure to change the battery itself, but not actually how to reset the alarm that is still showing on the CNC controller. The change over of batteries was 100% successful, so that's the first step done. Just need to try and somehow get the procedure/floppy and fix the final stage of the reset, here in-house.

Fingers crossed someone comes along.

Your Inbox Is Full

empty again