586,416 active members*
3,360 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

THK HSR20CR specifications?

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about the THK HSR20CR series of bearing blocks? I've looked at the THK website and datasheets - there's a C series and an R series, but no CR series listed. I've see a photo of the blocks, with HSR20CR stamped into the side, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't a typo. Shapewise they look like R blocks though.

I think I've also seen a HSR20TR mentioned somewhere, but again I can't find any information on it. Are these two older products?

Thanks!

I believe it has to do with the mounting configurations (through bolt or threaded). I will dig into the catalog and post back - likely tomorrow.

Scott
    Consistency is a good thing....unless you're consistently an idiot.

Scott, thanks! Do the catalogs offer additional information not available from the THK website?

I have looked through many older cats - the oldest I have is 1996 - no mention of such a beast that I could determine.

Here is the part number break down:

HRS20 A 2 UU C0 M

HRS20 - basic block config
    A - heavy load type (LA for ultra heavy load type)
    2 - number of blocks per rail
    UU - seal options (uu=end seals, both ends)
    C0 - radial clearance (C0 = medium preload, C1 = light preload)
    M = Stainless Steel option

Sorry for the lack of a direct answer but I think there might be some info missing, misprinted or the number you have given is pre-96.

Scott

Hmm, well, I did some digging around to find it again. I saw it here on eBay. The guy has a pic of the block showing the model stamped into the side.

Possibly I've got it wrong and that sequence is for something else. From what I can see, it looks like a HSR20R. Or it is pre-96.

Uhmm. I donno. Might be a custom made unit, an older version or a European only model? I am out of ideas.

A quick call to THK Technical Department appears to be in order - 201-529-1950, talk to Arnold.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Lucien
    Hello,

Does anyone know anything about the THK HSR20CR series of bearing blocks? ...

CR might just be region specific thing, like Europe or something.
    You can find specs here (bottom of the page) ----> http://www.samicksys.com/kindhtm/bearing/THKBearing/THK-LM(HSR).htm

I compared the specs to my HSR20R. Block lenght seems to be 2mm dif. Everything else is the same. I didn`t look at the load data.

Hope it helps

Yep, thanks.

I originally checked www.thk.de figuring if it was a local variant, the German webpage would list it, but nope.