586,080 active members*
3,539 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 251 of 422 151201241249250251252253261301351
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hey everyone,
    Needing some help to tweak my new laser cutter for personal projects. Wish me luck!

hello,
    I am new here. I search for answers to build my diy laser cutter.

Hi all, I am new to laser cutting, im looking too use for my own projects firstly, but in the future looking to turn it in to a business,

Hi,
    Programmer from Croatia, interested in CNC routers for home and professional use.

Hi,

We are a new laser cutting and engraving company in Manchester UK, We have just bought a machine and are looking forward to making lots of nice things

Nick
    DrawnByTheLight

Hello,

My name is Jonathan Peters.

I am a sales rep for AXYZ International. I cover the North East United States. This is my first post to CNCzone. I have read a lot of forums with people buying used AXYZ CNC tables and would like to try and help out with questions you may have about your AXYZ CNC table new or used. Please feel free to contact me if I don't have the answer I am sure I can find it. Check out our web site AXYZ International - 'The Global CNC Router Systems Provider and if you need tooling check out CNCRouterShop (US) CNCRouterShop.com

Thanks
    Jonathan Peters
    Office 513-771-7444 X342
    E-mail: [email protected]

hi all......am trying to find the grease zerks for the Y axis on a Fadal EMC.......can anyone help me out?

Ahoy,

I inhabit the Pacific Northwest. Currently working in television, in my spare time I am a neonate inventor/entrepreneur. I have a wide variety of skills, hobbies and studies. I hope to learn some things here and share my own thoughts and ideas. See ya in the forums!

Hello. I am very new to CNC, building my first machine now. But its a little hard to find the correct parts and have it shipped to where I live. Hope to connect with friendly people who can assist me.
    Cheers

New to the forum. Hello All.

Hello I have been involved with cnc devices for about 1.9 decades at perform. I am now getting interested about creating and using my own home cnc device. I want to explore the devices and technological innovation behind the design and function from device development to completed aspect.

hello,i am operating a FDB 600 with Sinumerik 810 M.After few months without problems,suddendly i couldnt transfer programs from pc anymore.the messages were:18-Frame error and 23-char.parity error.After many attempts,the maintenance guy decided to change the rs module.From that point,the cnc refuse to start on.A red LED is lighted on the interface module (NC fault).Few times the CNC tryed to start for 2 sec.only,then stopped.We change the CNC with another one wich started,but fails also at a second startup.i´m sorry about my poor english ,but i hope you can understand me tough.Please help me!

Hello Everyone!

My name's John, I'm the communications director for Art and Carpentry. We are a carpentry firm based in Brooklyn, NY. specializing in the construction of high-end retail window build-outs,interior mill-work and fixturing in high-end boutiques, showrooms and private residences throughout the country. I have some experience in manufacturing, very basic knowledge of CNC programming. I've worked with manual milling machines and lathes such as the Bridgeport Milling Machines (coincidentally I am originally from Bridgeport, CT.) I'm excited to join this community and strengthen my CNC knowledge base by participating here and learning from anyone and everyone I can.

Currently, our shop has a Klever 1530 G-FT CNC Router from Biesse and a laser engraver from Epilog.

John Jimenez
    Director of Communications
    Art and Carpentry - The Art of Living
    576 Liberty Ave.
    Brooklyn, NY. 11207
    Art and Carpentry
    Office: 718-235-9489
    Mobile: 347-405-3372
    ​Fax: 718-277-0205

Hello,
    My name is Richard and im exited to be in this forum, im new to the cnc world and would like to learn how to build one and program it. At the same time i'd like to help others.

Hy Witloof from Belgium.
    Wit for the friends...

Complete noob on cnc, but looking to buy a cnc6040.

Reading and learning a lot...

Hi,
    I am Alex from Italy.
    technical repair mazak
    glad to be here.
    thanks

hi
    i m kiran from india and new to cnc world

i know art cam 2d and working on wood , mdf and corian right now...i want to learn 3d in artcam....from where i should learn it....any suggestion..???

Hello Everyone!
    My name is Paolo and I live in Italy.
    I'm building up a cnc router, that will be my first cnc. It will mainly be used to cut foam for my rc airplanes, but ... you know, for sure I'll soon move to something more challenging.
    Excited to be part of this forum, and looking for a ton of helps :-)

Hello! My name is Chris and I am what my user name says - CNC dummy. I have no knowledge about CNCs, but that's the reason why I am here - to learn about this tool and possibly purchase one.

Hello everyone! I live in Connecticut and am a retired avionics engineer. I volunteer at an aviation museum and am helping to restore a one of a kind helicopter which crashed in 1961. I am interested in cnc routers for producing plastic aircraft control panels. I am a total noob when it comes to cnc, so I need the help of you folks in the forum. I'm looking to get a cheap cnc router in the near future, and will appreciate any feedback you folks can provide.
    Thanks a bunch!

Page 251 of 422 151201241249250251252253261301351