586,082 active members*
3,583 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 302 of 422 202252292300301302303304312352402
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hey,

Im Ilona,a design student based in Berlin, studying fashion design at the Berlin University of Arts.

Im just starting to learn Rhino&CNC on my own as im fascinated with creating shoes.

My goal is for the next 40 days is to create a pair of wooden-shoes with changeable heels using CNC. Thats how I found your community and decided to join the forum

Hello. My name is Justin Fuller. I am currently a full time mechanical designer for a company that builds commercial grade truck equipment. For nine year prior to that I worked for a start up of offroad equipment manufacturing.

I have had a decent deal of experience with automated production equipment such as cutting tables, press brakes, and tube benders. I have over 5 years of solidworks experience under my belt and have dealt mostly in new product development which is where my passion lies, but also do a good deal of part and assembly drawings and documentation.

I am gearing up to start up my own manufacturing business, but in the mean time am doing freelance design work to round up the cash for equipment.

Hi all, Im Hutch

I live in New Zealand, I work as an RNZAF technician with an interest in machining and looking to learn more. Im more of a hobbyist and have recently bought the SX2 and C3 lathes and some good tooling after wanting these for many years. Ive got varying hobbys and im a qualified spray painter amongst other things. Cant wait to get cracking

looking forward to gleaning lots of good info off this brilliant site.

Cheers Hutch

Hi I am Steve, New to this forum
    I come here to share some information about investment and finance.
    Have a Good Day

AES International

Hey, my name is Clinton. Just purchased a Hypertherm PM 85 plasma cutter and although I plan on using it initially for general steel fabrication my bigger plan is to set it up on nice a cnc burning table. I have a ton to learn about cnc programming and even just setting up the table but I know this is the place to be and am stoked to become a member.

Hello ,I am new be in cnc.

Hi everyone.

My name is Soren and I live in Denmark. I'm a mechanical engineer by profession and woodworker as a hobby and very recently found out that the two can be affordably combined in building your own CNC-machine. I woke up at 2AM one morning in mid-December and on impulse pushed the button on a stepper motor kit off Ebay so I'm now designing mechanics to go around it.
    Google searches for a bunch of the questions along the way have lead to CNC-zone which must mean that a sign-up is going to be valuable.

Looking forward to hanging out here

Cheers, Soren

Hi all,

I am François, currently working on a pick and place machine in order to setup my business in electronic appliances.

Regards

Hi All

I'm Mick from UK and I am setting up a hard wood engraving company.

hello all,
    iam eddy from indonesia, just start to learn about cnc.

thanks.

Hi! My name is Tom:

I've been working in various machine shop environments for over 30 years. I am currently in the oil & gas industry just outside Houston, Texas. My family owns a machine shop in Waco, Texas and my retired father has a few machines in his shop next to his house. He is currently revamping an old Milltronics VM16 with a Centurion VI control. We are a lot like everyone else here - just trying to do the most we can with the least amount of investment. If I can help, I'll be glad to do so, though I suspect there are a lot of people on here that know more about these things than I do. I am trying to remember how the Milltronics controls work and we are adding memory and a hard drive, so I'm sure I'll run into issues that I will need help with. It's been about 20 years since I used a Milltronics machine and longer than that since I had to do anything like modify path statements and create a RAM drive in DOS 6.22. A lot of water under the bridge since then. The most difficult part so far has been finding old hardware that DOS will support. The machine was made in 1997, so the hardware technology is probably a few years older than that. It's a full PC (not SBC), so we are trying to make the most of it without a lot of money. The machine is just used as a hobby for my dad, so it's not something we have to get running right away for production.

The division I work for has mostly CNC lathes (all Mori and DMG's) with a couple of small Haas VMC's that are only used for machining wrench flats. I do have a Mazak HMC in my department that we are programming with Esprit. I'm a MasterCAM guy and have had to take a crash-course in Esprit, but so far I feel like I'm catching on okay. Although I'm currently working as a supervisor, I came from the shop floor, then worked my way into manufacturing engineering, design engineering, and have gone back and forth a few times between supervision and engineering. I feel like I get to do both in my current position and that suits me very well.

Hello, my name is Rozi from Indonesia. i have an interest to CNC machine and works with cnc since 2008.
    I'm CAD/CAM Engineer willing to increase knowledge about CNC for the future.
    Regards.

Hello all,

I am a beginner and hobbyist from the US. I joined the site to learn more about CNC.

Hello I'm Philip ^_^

I'm interested in starting CNC work from the U.S.

Hello everyone
    I am Cossic, I am interested in cnc machine

Hello, I hope to have my first CNC machine made soon! Hack the Planet!

Hi! I am a Manufacturing Engineer loves to do CNC process programing & cut chips, Mastercam and Gibbscam proficient. always wants to learn more!:cheers:

New member, with a background in the wood industry. Looking to gain more knowledge about the JCUT 1212a CNC router, it seems like it would suite my needs perfectly.

Hi all! :wave:

My name is Craig.... Owner of a small signs and graphics business.

I have recently purchased an Procam CNC router with 14 bit auto tool change.
    Also bought a Laser etch machine.

Got a lot to learn as we have never used either of them before...

Hi all,

I just set up my new CNC router manufacturing company with a new design.

Check it out at: bryggacnc.com

Thank you for visiting and your input.

David

Page 302 of 422 202252292300301302303304312352402