586,111 active members*
3,146 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 321 of 422 221271311319320321322323331371421
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello, my name is Chris from USA. I am an aeronautical engineer by degree. I am eager to learn more about CNC and planning my build. I run my own business that offers consulting and design services.

Hello, my name is Mitch and I come from Canada. I am interested in building a momus CNC. My hobbies include experimental rocketry, fish keeping, electronics, woodworking, metal casting, fixing my car and RC.

Hello, I am Chris from Massachusetts. I am a pre-press operator for a large printing company.
    I have an interest in machining, woodworking, all things tinkering., but have never explored any technical education. I like fixing things rather than throw them out.
    My main reason for joining is to try find people interested in buying some vacuum forming stock (Styrene) that I have accumulated.
    I hope to also learn a few things and help out if I can.

Hello my name is Bob. I own a Pilot Pro CNC. And, I have a business and use my Pilot Pro to make the job easier.

Hello Graham from Toowoomba and I am interested in CNC machining and hope to get started soon.

Hello to everyone,

I'm Filip from Croatia and I joined the forum to learn and gather info on post writing for 4x simultaneous machining on the companies Hurco cnc mill. When time comes I hope I will be able to give the knowledge, I gain here, back to the community.

Cheers

Hello, my name is Lukas. I am from Lithuania. I'm newbie with CNC, I am here for learning

Hello
    I am Stefan, from Serbia (my country isnt listed in the field when registering???), small shop owner and worker (and cleaning lady, cafe maker etc). I am self thought manual machinist, and now it is time to move to CNC.

Hi, I am Anty! I am here for learning!

Good day - Dave from Northeast USA, learning and owner of Morn MT3050D. Having issues and was advised to check out your forums for help that I'm not getting from MornTech.

Hi I am Joe, I have had a CNC mill for several years, lately its just collecting dust. so I am selling it. it comes with everything you need including tooling

Hello,

Another Chris here, but in the UK. Been lusting after a CNC mill for some years for hobby use, now had the chance to offer on an elderly CNC router. Hoping to ask folk on here whether this might be a good deal, or just buying trouble. If it works out, or I succumb to a new machine, I am sure I will be back trying to make progress on the learning curve. I am an engineer, so CAD isn't so bad, but never played with CAM before.

Cheers

Hello all,
    Zanny here in Bali, Indonesia. Owner of Laserworkz Bali.
    Thanks for being in here sharing and supporting each other.

Cheers,

Hello to everyone!
    I am retired and living in Tooele, Utah.

I have been following many posts pertaining to the MOMUS CNC for the last few years. I have built the 2.0 version and love it. The only modification I have made is adding a slave motor to the Y axis. I will be using this machine to build parts for a larger machine capable of cutting steel.

This is a great hobby and it is nice to have such a cool community at my fingertips whenever I have questions.

Kevin
    Tooele (pronounced "Too-Will-uh")
    Utah

Hello all,
    i am new to CNC, building my first CNC machine. There is allot of information to absorb and i am reaching out for some advice.
    The controller choice is what i would like advice on from anyone willing to help, it will be greatly appreciated.
    from my research these are the controller i am trying to decide on

Gecko540 www.geckodrive.com
    PDMX340 box PMDX.COM - Products for CNC and motion control applications
    PlanetCNC Planet CNC - CNC USB Controllers

PlanetCNC has many online videos showing its functionality and it appears to be a professional level controller with good software

the geck0540 reputation speaks for itself but can become expensive for my budget

ThePDMX340 box works with Mach4 software and is local to my area, but i am unable to find any information on it from an user experience. If anyone has used there products can you please comment on your experience

Hello my name is mike basically from India but living in United states It's my first visit here. I just love to interact with people and gather information from them.

Hello all, my name is Richard. I am a 29 year old college student who has always wanted a cnc machine. I recently purchased 4 THK 15mmx670mm linear rails and 8 trucks, so one way or another, I'll have a machine!

I'm Conor from Boston, been lurking here for awhile. I love designing, machining, engineering, etc and I'm looking to build my own custom CNC machine for my apartment. The wealth of knowledge here has helped me greatly already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi my name is John I'm from Canada. I study mechanical engineering at the University of Ottawa. I am interested in building a CNC plasma cutting machine for pipe for roll cage fabrication. I'm interested in the automation and robotics fields and in general fabrication. I know my way around fab shops, I can weld MIG and TIG. I worked for 4 months (as part of a co-op learning program) with Inovatech Engineering.

Hello there!

My name is Aron and I'm a complete newbie to all things CNC. I've been into woodworking as a hobby for years and was always curious about the possibilities that connecting computers to motors with sharp objects stuck to them could open up. I bought myself a shapeoko3 to satisfy that curiosity and it has definitely been a gateway drug of sorts. I find CNC machining a fascinating and rewarding topic and I look forward to learning much more about it. Many a web search has brought me to this site, so I figured I should make it official and register. Glad to be a part of this trove of information, it is a great resource.

Page 321 of 422 221271311319320321322323331371421