586,060 active members*
4,167 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 397 of 422 297347387395396397398399407
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello everyone.
    Long time lurker here,lol. From Prince Edward Island Canada. Picked up my first cnc knee mill (a lagun 110 cnc) way back in 2008 and it's been a dust collector ever since.
    Recently purchased a kflop/Kanalog and looking forward to someday getting it running.
    Cheers
    Glen

Hi! My name is Diana, i'm from Mexico, and i'm here to learn about CNC!
    I'm looking for info about Paxton Patterson Training Mill! Can anybody help me?
    Thnks! Greetings from here!

Quick hello, I'm currently working as a corporate pilot, but will be retiring soon. I've recently added a small CNC router, a 3d printer and a K40 laser to my maker shop. Looking forward to finding more CNC-related projects and ideas in the upcoming months.

Karl

Hello everybody, I'm currently working as a sales for industrial supplies company in Indonesia, but planning to shift to metalworking shop. I've recently purchased a CNC Plasma table kit with Gecko G540 using Mach3 software, also a Granite 13x40 mill&lathe benchtop also a 3d printer. Looking forward to finding more information about CNC-related projects and ideas in the upcoming months.
    Hope that could get the more knowledge sharing & information from this forums. Thanks.

Sarman Chow

CNC'ing since 2001. SolidWorks, CAMWorks, AutoDesk.
    HAAS VMC.
    Currently evaluating Fusion 360.
    Seems to be crashing on me a bit too much, Is it me (my computer) or is it Fusion360?

Greetings,

I'm a CNC "Enthusiast".

Sherline 2000 Mini Mill
    Sherline 4000 Mini Lathe
    OpenBuilds C-Beam XL
    VCarve Pro
    UCCNC
    GRBL Panel

-Jim

I was a machinist and was injured on the job. I am now in school for mechanical engineering. I run a small air gun parts business we only have one small cnc router but are looking at getting a cnc lathe and a mill soon

Build a few CNC machines in my garage as a hobby, got hooked, deferred uni for a year to start a company making wireless touch probes.
    Launching campaign on kickstarter soon. Will post some updates soon as I would love some constructive criticism!

A few years ago I worked for Roland DG in the 3D prototyping sector using 3-axis cnc. Now I would like to try to build one.

Re: Welcome......

Hi Everyone, I teach kids all things to do with tinkering and making and am looking at getting into CNC so I can teach kids.

Hello, been interested in woodworking all my life. Went from home construction, to fine finish work, and now cnc router. Self taught so far but am ready to take on different things. 2d is getting boring, so am going to poke around and gather as much info on 3d modeling so I can make more interesting projects. Purchased a used excitech with a 10x5 bed. Didn't want something that big but the price was right, unbelievably priced.

I'm Chris, I registered here to learn from You because I'm going to design and make my first cnc.

He there.

I have bought a few years ago a home made cnc. Worked very well untill last week. Look slike a problem on my breakout board. Registered to figure out how to replace this board for a new USB breakout board.

Geert Willem

Hi there,
    my name is bilel, i'm from tunisia and i'm trying to build my CNC

hello cnc programme to vb.net end automate siemes s7 1200
    read gcode
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNeOWzElmao
    you have using
    to machime mullti needel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVTxY63CM1I&t=4s

Good day everyone.
    I've been in the machining business for about 35 years. Started in aerospace in Wichita Kansas.
    I moved to Houston and started working in oilfield services. What can I say. It's easier.
    I have a new venture making conversion kits for table top mills. We are very excited about it, and hope we can offer some help to people who need it.

Bruce

Awesome skill to have,,,,,if there is anything I can do as a programmer please let me know,,,,c++ and dongle programming

keysoftwareservice.com

Hi All, I am trying to pick up designing and building stuff myself using CNC. I have been doing this using other means but I want to take my skills to another level. I believe I will benefit from the knowledge shared on this platform. Thanks.

I found generations of resources on here,,,,,post writers,,mechanics,,,engineers ,,,,,

Hello all, I'm very new to cnc mills. I just got a cheap chinese 3040 cnc to start out with. No proper instructions, lol. I guess the best way to learn is to just dive in and figure out what I can.

I'm a programmer by day, mostly database software ...zzz, but I do a bit of everything in my free time. I like programing integrated systems and writing old 80's computer emulators.

I got the mill primarily for drilling hundreds of holes in the pcbs that I design. But the wood working aspects look nice to me too. I'm a bit of a computer nut and electronic hobiest, but I'm also an avid guitarist and motorcyclist.

I already posted on a thread here, looking for all the info I can about the jp-382c controller board. I'd like to get it running on Mach3 if possible.

Page 397 of 422 297347387395396397398399407