586,103 active members*
3,466 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 309 of 422 209259299307308309310311319359409
Results 6,161 to 6,180 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hey Jimmy, that mill looks a lot like my mill i posted on instructables about 18 month ago..... I wondered what would happen to it
    3D printed CNC mill

Attachment 307520
    heres a photo i couldnt get it to work before

Hi everybody.
    I'm in Salt lake City, doing business as print/copy shop and wide format printing.
    Currently, I'm thinking about the addition of laser engraving services, and trying to get info about machines and the market.
    Marco

Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I'm looking for a pattern for my woodworking project. Sorry for my bad english

Hi all.

I'm and Australian noob and will be asking for advise on the Australian forum page.

Hello, I am working for a grinding company specializing in turbine blades for power generation and automotive parts.
    I perform service on CNC and PLC controls and do retrofits for large grinding machines.

I got a summer job during High School at a small machine shop as a knob turner, drill press operator, and clean up guy. The owner did not want to teach me machining so ever since leaving that job years later, I've wanted to learn more. A few years ago, I found myself trying to use my drill press to turn down a screw to fit my tripod with file and chisel. I then decided to go out and find some machines and set up a small home machine shop. Over the years I've acquired the basic collection of manual machines and eventually acquired a Boss3 CNC.

When people asked me what I wanted to make, the only thing I could say was, a CNC!

I am retired now. My background is as an experimental machinist and design engineer. Up till now I have designed and built a CNC router and retrofitted a Bridgeport to CNC. My current project is updating a Emco Compact5 to be a slantbed.Attachment 307740Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	307742

Hello...I am retired from the military and am working as a field service rep...I have plans for building a wood shop and am working on the boss to accomplish that...the garage has been taken over and can't be used for any wood working anymore. I am VERY challenged when it comes to building anything with electric / electronic parts...to build a decent CNC machine with as limited funds as possible is on the bucket list and is something I WILL accomplish. Look forward to my time on this forum. Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys and Gals! Stratosphere Canada is a R&D and Fabrication house specializing in mechanical/electronics design, prototyping and low volume manufacturing of metal, plastic thermoforming and injection molding parts. We have in-house 3D printers and CNC machines that allow all of our prototyping and manufacturing under one roof!

This is Mike! Look forward to contributing and benefiting from this forum.. cheers!

Hi,
    James here from Kentville Nova Scotia Canada. I have recently invested in a CNC router table that I have converted to plasma table. I work for a playground manufacturing. We used to farm out all of our cutting but hope to recoup a lot of that cost with in house cutting now.

hello guys im new here nice to be part of this comunity !

Wink Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi there, Andrew in Michigan. relatively new to machining in cnc and anxious to learn more...in the process of converting a grizzly 0704 to cnc.

Hello, my name is Brandon and I live in New Albany, IN. I am new to machining, but have some fabrication and welding skills. I'm looking to do this a hobby from my home, so I am able to make parts for my motorcycle and other projects.

Hello all.
    I'm from Brazil and I work with wedding invitations and favors shop, I already have a chinece Laser engraving, but Now I want to build my CNC in order to cut decoration itens in acrylic and mdf. If I succeed I will make another one to cut paper like silhouette cameo but bigger.
    I hope get help, because I have poor knowledge in cnc world, sorry for my bad english.
    Cleiton

Thanks for having me.

I'm a manufacturing engineer and have been working with CNC production processes for about 20 years.

Opher

Thanks for accepting me as a member.

Have been involved in the manufacturing field for about 5 years and want to learn more, as well as share what i've learned so far.

Shif.

Hi
    Thanks for accepting me as a member
    I'm Marco Hinojos, nice to meet you

My name is Andrew and I work for an OEM of CNC routers based in the USA. I want to keep up-to-date with cnc news and enjoy reading what people are creating. Also answering questions when I can and being as helpful as I can

Thanks for accepting me as a member

Page 309 of 422 209259299307308309310311319359409