586,655 active members*
3,117 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 400 of 422 300350390398399400401402410
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi everyone.

My name is Mick and I work with lasers in New England.

Looking to join this community to help expand my knowledge of laser cutting best practices and to share my own knowledge with others.

Hello All,
    I am Kampucci from Germany
    im new to business and i hope to find all what i need here.

Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday. I work at a custom commercial kitchen equipment fabrication shop. We fabricate and install custom S/S equipment. We cut CRS & Mild steel along with various gauges of stainless. All with a Mitsubishi ML3015 LV Plus II. We draw in Autocad & generate our code and laser settings in metacam Diamondsoft-EX vers. 5

Hi everyone. My name is Kevin and I enjoy making things with my CNC Plasma table in beautiful Colorado.

Hi, I'm brand new member to these forums.
    I have some experience with a Roland EGX-600 and its associated software, and am in the process of designing my own DIY cnc at home with Autodesk Fusion 360.
    I'm looking forward to drawing o the knowledge base here for the design of my machine.

Hello. My name is Mark and my wife and I have a two-year-old business making Crokinole and Cornhole Game Boards. I have been doing all the routing by hand and as our business is growing (introducing Crokinole to the southeastern U.S.A.!) I am looking for the right CNC Router so I can speed up operations. I machine 1/2 and 3/4 inch 5 X 5 and 4 x 8 sheets of baltic birch plywood, plus small parts from sapele, red oak, and walnut,, and a few other woods. I hope to get into in-lay with the CNC also.

As I have searched and called several CNC router companies, I have found some conflicting advice on things such as servo-motors vs. steppers, rack & pinion vs. ball screws, and lquid-cooled vs. air-cooled spindles, etc. Can someone direct me to the appropriate forum(s) within this site where these basic things are discussed. I would greatly appreciate that. I look forward to learning from (and perhaps someday contributing to) this site. Thank you in advance.

Hello people of the cnc world.
    I am a cnc hobbyist and have just bought a cincinatti arrow 750 to have some fun on. Also getting my head around fusion 360.

live over in sunny England 🤥
    Keith

Hello all. I am a CNC NOOB. I am building an Openbuilds CNC mini mill with planet-cnc USBControllerMk3/4. I still have not worked the kinks out so hoping to get some guidance on that here.

Hi, Jeff from Georgia here. Currently my eyes are bleeding from endless googling and youtubing CNC topics. Also think I may be nearing the max open tabs limit in my browser... too afraid to close them as I may never find that information again.

In any event, I am slowly making progress. Just got my stepper motors spinning under linuxcnc. woohoo! Now to figure out this damn relay...

Hello everyone,, if I can do anything to help please let me know. Programmer C++ ,assembly , Visual basics ,,

keysoftwareservice.com

Hi, I'm Toby andI am a CNC operator by profession. And CNC milling is also a hobby for me.Greetings from Switzerland
    Hi, I'm Toby andI am a CNC operator by profession. And CNC milling is also a hobby for me.greetings from Switzerland

Ciao! My name is Marco and I live in Rome, Italy.
    I'm entering the CNC world with at 50 yo, with a mechanical engineering background and a life spent in the IT. Last year I bought a chinese 3D printer kit and this year I used it to build an MPCNC. I've been given an old small lathe and now that I have discovered the power of GRBL and CNC shield I'd like to upgrade it to CNC at nearly no cost. I'm a pure hobbyist, I'm not interested in making any money on my works, and will always try to keep costs as low as possible and to repurpose anything I have!

Hello everyone,, if I can do anything to help please let me know. Programmer C++ ,assembly , Visual basics ,,

hi all ronald from the netherlands , not employed in the field just sharing a common interest in cnc

hi I'm Ed technician from Philippines

Hello there, CNC programmer/servician here!

Hello Cyber here, new hobbyist trying to learn more....

Hi there,

I'm a novice CNC machinist and currently use a HAAS VF2 at a local makerspace to create parts! Looking to learn more.

- James

Hello! By day I am currently employed as an NC Programmer for TruPunch and Finn-Power sheet metal punching machines. By Night I run an OpenBuilds MiniMill with 175oz-inch steppers and chinese no-name controller. Apart from CNC work I run a side business that does odd jobs (part replication, short run manufacturing).

Total newb, just called in to say Hello.

Page 400 of 422 300350390398399400401402410