586,612 active members*
3,617 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 304 of 422 204254294302303304305306314354404
Results 6,061 to 6,080 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi my name is Matt, I'm here trying to get a little help with my Hurco BMC20, and BMC30/M.

I'm Adam,
    I make CAD models in SolidWorks. From there we do a lot of 3D printing, soft (silicone) tooling, and a little CNC machining.

Hello all,

My name is Steve and I am a looking at building a few hobby CNC machines. Thank you for everybody posting their build threads/pictures/advice to allow people like myself to benefit from your experience and knowledge.

Steve

Hi all,

I'm a newbie just looking for information and thinking about building a CNC router.
    Though I might be researching for months with all the great info here.

Hello,
    My name is Tyler, and I have started up my own CNC machining business on the side just outside of Topeka, KS. I have a Fadal 3016 VMC. I also hold a Mechanical Engineering Technology degree from Kansas State University. Thanks!

Hi all

I am a semi-retired IT and wood nut in Ruakaka New Zealand and will be setting up a small custom CNC business. Main interest in cool steampunk type patterns and wood clocks.

hello fellow entrepreneurs my name is Robert, I am setting up a home based shop in the greater Detroit area, providing basic toolroom support, CAD support, and invention assistance in a nutshell.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie just looking for information and thinking about building a CNC router.
    Though I might be researching for months with all the great info here.

Hi to all. I´ve recently boutght a 3040T from ebay and i´m willing to learn as much as possible from all of you . I will try to help to anyone as soon as i have knowledge to do it.

hi, I wish to install Kflop+Kstep on my Triac CNC-Denford for hobbies milling.
    Looking forward using all of this.
    Michel

Hi all im from Melbourne Australia and just purchased a Tormach PCNC 1100, looking forward to learning to use it properly.

Hello, I just purchased a ScanTech 2000 Mill & Lathe (Basically a Denford MicoMill / MicroLathe). They didn't come with any software, so I'll probably have to wire up an interface directly to the control board to use Linux EMC or Mach3 on them.
    Jay

Hi All,

I've been doing CAM/3D printing for about a year- mostly designing custom parts for my motorcycle and hot rodding my coffee grinder and I figured I'd drop on in here to learn more about CNC as I've been sending my designs out for manufacturing. Mostly interested in doing PCB's, possibly larger wood projects (like telescope mounts) and would love to be able to CNC 6061 for bike parts although obviously that's not the same CNC. So for now, mostly trying to do research and see what is reasonably possible for the $1k-1,500 price point.

-Aaron

Hi, my name is Tommi,

I'm from Finland. I have long experience in engineering, design, proto building etc.
    I've had a startup company related to airborne wind energy before, and have been working as a reseacher in composites. I have built a CNC filament winding machine and bunch of other stuff.

It's nice to be here, I hope to get some help with my current project with acient Yaskawa servo drives... See you!

Hi everyone, new to cnc machining but have some questions as I am looking to convert a knee mill!

Hi all,

Im a noob, I know nothing. Im here to learn.

Hi all,

I am no stranger to building and mechanical design, but a complete noob to cnc. Hope to learn alot. Have been reading here for a while and finally got fed up with the tiny pictures, so decided to create an account to see them bigger

Ok the registration dumped me here so guess I'll play.
    New to CNC, and the machines I need to make my parts start around 50k, so I'm gonna make my own (with a kit start). Wish me luck. looking to make a 4' indexer for 9" diameter material with active tool.
    hoping to keep +-.003" on plastic parts. indications are i can get there for 15-20k and possibly get a better machine than store bought with a little effort.

MisterChips

Hello!
    Just getting interested in CNC and it's applications to woodworking. I am a firefighter a few years from my retirement and have always had a fascination for machine tools and their processes. This looks like a great forum full of information to benefit the professional and beginner alike.

Matt

Hi CNC enthusiasts! I am Andor from the Netherlands and new to CNC/ Gcodes and et cetera. I am a student Autodesk Certified Engineer and I work for a car performance company. We recently bought the CNC Sable and we use Mach3 to control the sable. We are using the sable mostly for engraving our logo in our products. I have some difficulty with going from DXF to the Sable and I hope some of you could help me with it. And offcourse, I would like to learn everything about CNC stuff

Page 304 of 422 204254294302303304305306314354404