586,103 active members*
3,460 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 367 of 422 267317357365366367368369377417
Results 7,321 to 7,340 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Good day my fellow webnauts, I'm Vinicio, I co-own and co-manage a factory with my family we use different machines to make couplings for the agrarian and home industries, an uncle just got kinda frisky and wanted for me to get some info on the machines we use, that's why I'm here, thank you all for your time!

My name is Adnan, i am from Bosnia and Hercegovina. I'm interested in CNC Milling Machines.

Hey everyone,

I'm Will from Australia. Currently planning a cnc plasma build. Hope to get to know everyone and make some good friends along the way.

Greetings and Salutations!

I am Liam, I am always interested in building my own tools!!

I am currently in Denver, Colorado and willing to try about anything in a DIY CNC or other tools!

Thank you!!

Liam

Hi All,

I'm a CNC newbie, i want to build my own small CNC machine.
    Going to get guidance! Thanks.

Hello, I am a newbie on this site. I am retired bored and are interested to learn more about CNC plus making new friends.

I'm a co founder of a small shop in Philadelphia, we provide engineering and design services, consult on product development, job shop work for test fixtures and are working on our own products. we're here to learn more and connect with others.

Trevor Walsh
    Owner/Lead Machinist
    Aster Machining LLC – Engineering and Micromachining for Aerospace and RF Electronics

Hello,

I am a mechanical engineer with a day job that pays the bills and a passion for custom car fabrication when I am home. I am here to start my research into building my own CNC gantry plasma cutting table. This is not my first time entering into a genre a DIY technical forum. I'll be lurking and learning for a while before I start formulating a build plan.

Hello,
    I'm a millwork engineer hoping to catch some good tips from you guys. Maybe I can give good advice too, but doubtful.

Hello to all.
    I hope that I am in the correct place for this, as this is really my first forum that I have joined.
    I am a CNC Tech by trade and have been working on CNC's for the past 35 years. My interest at this time is to retrofit an older Busellato woodworking router with 4 axis. I hope that I can be of help to people with questions that I can answer, and hope others can be of help to me.
    Thanks, and looking forward to improving knowledge.

Hello,

I am a high school shop teacher in Central Texas. We have several ShopBot machines. I also built a small CNC recently to play with at home. I am looking to learn all that I can, and hopefully build a larger machine for my home use. I would also like to connect with other high school teachers that use CNC machines. Thanks!

Hi, I'm a college student from central america Belize and I am interested in CNC and basically anything computer related.
    I aspire to learn more about creating 3d relief as i embark on building my first CNC machine from scratch!

Hi there. I'm a university/college teacher in mechanical engineering. We use CatiaV5 for CAD/CAM/FEA and i'm using a DMG DMU 50 and a DMG ctx 1250.

I just bough the Howell V4 engine plans and will play with that for a while.

Hello,
    New to CNC, my machine is just days old. Still trying to figure out the vcarve software. Starting to hate vcarve, hoping to find hints and tips here to help me figure out how to get it to do what I want.
    craig

Hello,
    I'm a computer electronics engineer/ woodworker/ machinist/ welder/ fabricator and I have more tools than I have time for.........looking to add another, a CNC router! I have wanted to learn CAD and CAM for years and now its time to tackle this endeavor. After spending the last month doing a ton of research I have decided to join to start learning and sharing. I'm working on my first CAD design CNC router and will be posting to get feed back as soon as I get it finished. Looking forward to meeting similar minded people who love to make things and create as much as I do!

Red face Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello all,
    My user name LocoOrganist tells it (almost) all! I am a (supposedly) retired, Chemical Engineer, Church Organist (50years), primary producer with 3800 olive trees (retirement plan!), and have on-farm machine shop with 3" Emco lathe, 200 X 914mm Chinese Lathe and Bridgeport mill with CNC-Masters retrofit kit and use BobCAD-CAM V28. Building 7 1/4" NSWGR C36 Loco.

Hello! I am a newbie of CNC and mechanical, I want to build an aluminium one. I am practicing welding steel. Thank you!

I own a woodworking business and I am thinking of setting up a 3d capable CNC or find a business to make the panels that my business needs. Can anyone give a ballpark number what their shop would charge to copy an original carving that is 18"x18" and 1/2" deep at its deepest point and is an artistic wildlife scene? If the work was close but not perfect to save on machining time I can finish it with a dremel tool. I would need the original copied and 20 copies made at first then around 60 per year. There would be a total of 5 scenes by the end of the year.

Hi i am a cutting tool manufacturer making some special cutting tools to drawing in carbide and hss. taps, serration cutters, carbide mills, step tools etc.

Hi I am with Complete Millwork Services, Inc, the reason I am contacting you today is , we have a KOMO VR 512 CNC Router on our manufacturing floor in order to comply with OSHA they are requiring that we have the LOTO procedure specific for each machine, my question is, could you E-Mail me the LOTO procedure for the router? . Thank you

Page 367 of 422 267317357365366367368369377417