586,103 active members*
3,888 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 197 of 422 97147187195196197198199207247297
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

I commented this thread, I see reply in emai, but I don't see my original post of yesterday in this thread.... I am confused :drowning:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharo View Post
    Can I know what kind of that CNC Router?
    And For matel or wood?
    I will post a photo, I bought a cnc router from china, so it is for matel and for wood but I need for wood. :cheers:

And I see that i have to see 1st page of the forum to see last posts.... ooopssss

Hello all, I've enjoyed reading the wealth of info here. First time CNCer and keen to build my own. I'm in Perth, Western Australia

Hi everyone
    My name is Ricardo, Im from Mexico, could you help to find manual of EDM Charmilles Roborform 20, I would appreciate it.

Hi All

I'm based in Cape own, South Africa. I install, maintain, repair and train people on various laser cutters/engravers.

Hi everyone's. I'm new here. I'm a machinist and surfcam programmer. I've built my own Cnc router and I'm here to learn info about setting up my driver and mach3. It's nice to have forum like this to ask questions and to learn.
    Thanks

Hi All,

My name is Justin, I am from Sydney Australia. I have been playing around with 3D printing for about a year but have now decided I would like to try some subtractive manufacturing. I have a Taig mini lathe and a Sieg SX2L mini mill both of which I would like to convert to CNC. Considering how useful it is being able to make plastic parts with a 3D printer I can't wait till I can make parts out of various metals as well.

Justin

Hi everyone, Alf from Perth here to soak up the wealth of knowledge on CNC available here. Looking to build a DIY CNC Router.

HI my name is Richard; I am from St Albans in England which is about 20 miles North of London. I have no CNC experience but I do own an Emco FB-2 Mill and an Emco Super 11 Lathe. I retired at 52 and spend two years at technical college studying Mechanical Engineering with hands on experience in milling and lathe work general fitting and some welding experience. I would be interested in retro fitting the Mill for CNC use and later the Lathe. Would appreciate some guidance on software, and hardware if anyone has already carried out these conversions (which I am sure they have). I also have a number of old PCs and would like to know what is the minimum spec for running the CNC software and which is the best? Is there any CNC software that will run on a MAC OSX. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,
    I have wanted to get into CNC for years and finally had the opportunity. I bought a second hand machine cheap on craigslist and now am in the process of getting it running and improved.

Hello, I work for a machining and fab company. I run a cnc plasma table and most other common cnc and manual machines. Glad to be part of this forum and hope to use it to find some cool DXFs to burn out for friends and co workers

Hello,

I've been interested in machining for a long time and I'm looking at getting a CNC Mill. I've learned a lot lurking here the last few weeks and decided to join.

Bob

I'm a job shop machinist with experience in everything from firearm parts to helicopter parts. I love being challenged and would rather program a two axis lathe with a calculator and a blueprint than a cam system. I know GibbsCam, BobCad, solid works, and am in the process of learning mastercam

Hi.
    I help you. I need a drive of stepper motor, 4phases, 3.1Amp/phase, 1.8Nm, model HYD200-3424-310-A8.
    Im visiting some options as leadshine, but I not sure of this AM882m.

Thanks for your atention.

Hi,
    George here.
    I have found a 1993 CNC Mill and am working on upgrading it to be compatible with modern electronics. I'll be posting photos and questions in another thread.
    Cheers.

Hi All
    I come from chinese,our company mainly products industrial water chillers.

Hi All .
    I'm Alex from Northern Italy (close to Milan).
    I'm an electrical/electronic automation engineer (PLC-HMI-SCADA-Drives) but I like very much the CNC world.
    This seems to be the right place to stay to learn and share experiences.

Regards

Alex

Hello everyone. I'm Matthew, and i work for Airsoft Atlanta and we are looking into getting a mill to start manufacturing our own parts line for our industry.

Hello I am lubricating Oil

Good Morning to All Ya'll. My name is Eric, I am active in Amateur Radio and recently purchased a house with one acre. Lots of projects underway and thought CNC may help me get there.

Page 197 of 422 97147187195196197198199207247297