586,100 active members*
3,113 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 371 of 422 271321361369370371372373381421
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello everyone,
    I'm new to the CNC/Machinist game. I have been in telecommunications for the last 25 years and my business partner and I wanted to start something new so we bought a Mighty Viper VMC- 950 mill and a Hwacheon Hi-Eco 21hs lathe. I come from a family of machinists and did a little back in the day but now it's a whole new world. I look forward to hopefully adding to the group here.

Thanks

Hello! I am Renea. I am a consultant helping companies accelerate. One of the greatest joys I have experienced recent is the ability to help my son grow his company. He is building CNC machines. He currently has one for sale if anyone knows of someone interested.

Just started my working career as a CNC Machinist after almost one year studying to become one. Right now working in DMG Mori Mill.

Hi,
    I'm new in the machining hobby, and trying to gain more understanding of building CNC-projects.

-Vladimir

AnkoGils Guest

Hi there,

Anko Gils is my name. This page is too short to try to explain my proffession, so I'll settle with what brought me here. two and halve years ago I bought a pair of glasses. Unfortunately the optician couldn't sell me wooden peices so I decided to make them myself. But how?

The pnly way I could tink of at time was to build a CNC mill. Never done so but that didn't stop me. At the moment I'm doing the first great overhaul and want to add 2 axis to it.

See pictures.

I hope you can help and maybe I'm able to help others during my stay here.

Anko

Attachment 359200
    Attachment 359202
    Attachment 359204

Hello: I am also from southern ohio (logan) now living in Virginia.

hi,

I am Vipin from india
    Intrested to learn cnc maintenance and more about cnc machines

Jason from Arkansas. I've gotten access to a CNC machine through out local makerspace, and decided to give it a go.

Hello! I'm training to become a the new CNC Laser operator at my new job. Totally new to it, trying to figure out how to teach myself as much as possible. Very excited to be here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hello I am new here as well. I worked many years in the Automotive industry until I had to retire because of an injury. I worked in Automation controls. I am now doing some hobby CNC. I am learning. I have been around CNC most of my adult life but never actually programmed a CNC. I did everything but the CNC. I did the robotics pick and place, the transfer rails, interlocks with PLC, you name. Just no CNC. Now I am learning that as well. This is a great resource for that.

Hi all . My names Rick and I have an infactuation with CNC router tables . Once I get my garage insulated , my next project is to assemble a CNC router table . Sounds like a great way to spend these long Canadian winters.

I joined a few weeks ago and have learned volumes compared to the other 56 years of my life . The members here have been very helpful , and I'm so jealous of the skills you guys have .
    I was debating to make a CNC router table , but the more I learn ,I think my best bet would be to buy a Pro 4/4 version from CNCrouterparts.
    But I want to purchace and assemble the electronics myself ,and go with a liquid cooled spindle and a Hitachi VFD .
    I'm really wanting to get into 3D carvings , so the quieter the system I go with the better .

I have a few other interests , like full scale Terminators , photography and weight lifting . Here a few pics.
    At some point I want to animate Arnold with a Paralax stamp and some servos or steppers .

Hi all! I Nikolas from Vilnius. I bougth а Gerber Dimension 200 and looking for software.

Hi all,
    I'm new to CNC and will be making pcb's with my chinese 3040.
    Regards.

Hi There,
    I just joined this forum. I have recently completed by first CNC machine and I would like to learn and share experiences.

Hi, i'm a newbe. I have a trouble with leetro control. I hope resolve this problem.

Alessio

hello i'm new in this forum

i search help about lockformer vulcan 2000 perhaps a AMC4 controller

Hello, my name is Borko, i am new to CNC machines, currently i am working on morbidelli author 427s and author X5... I come here to learn something about 5axis programming...

Hello, I am from the Netherlands. I am expected to build a plotter with a working area of 2 x 3 m without any experience (only in Solidworks), and preferably around 2000 euro's. Accuracy is not a high priority (within a cm). Any ideas are welcome .

Hi,
    I'm Ian from Canada. I own a Redsail X700 and have used it for the past 2-3 years.

Hi folks, I'm Brian from Scotland. I just joined the forum to find out a bit more about CNC machining with a view to investing and starting up a craft business.

Page 371 of 422 271321361369370371372373381421