586,082 active members*
3,732 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 336 of 422 236286326334335336337338346386
Results 6,701 to 6,720 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi Everybody,
    Have lurked in the past and decided to register. Just started a shop and have a 3 axis and a 4th axis cnc mill. Experience in Pro/Toolmaker (don't know if anyone uses this anymore), now using visual cam. Working with a yasnac and a dynapath control currently.
    Thanks for welcoming me to the forum,
    Torin

Looking for a spindle, air cooled, 80 mm 2.2

Hi, Garyaball, looking for spindle ?
    Gvie me your Email please or Email me . I think I can help you.
    Best
    Rony

Hello everybody
    I'm Dean , I live in Slovenia work with bridgeport mill.

Hi Dean
    This is Rony, I work on jugetek stepper motor and driver factory. nice to meet you.

Hello all,

I'm 35 years old man from west coast of Finland. Working in a mechanical engineering area. As a free time hobby I spend building and servicing bicycles, motorcycles and cars. Approximately one year a go I also bought a small old CNC machine in order to expand my possibilities to produce more complicated parts. Thus far the machine has served me well, but at the end of my summer vacation couple weeks ago it stopped working and start to signal error from X-axis measurement system. So, that's why I'm here, trying to search what could cause the error. I have found couples clues and I think I know now where to start to find and probably fix the source of the error.

-S

hello
    i happy to be here !

please send ,peramaeters cincnite sabre 750 1995 model ..please urgent

mexico beaches

Hello, Hobbyist here hoping to create a DIY CNC router

best regards,

Kit

Which CNC nachine do you want to create?

Hey there! The name's Evan, I live in Pasadena. New to CNC, but I have experience in engineering, computing, programming, 3D design, and some machining. I've always wanted to put those skills together and learn CNC, and recently took one-day class using a shopbot.

Current plan is to buy a G0704 this week and convert it to CNC this winter (2016). From what I've read it seems both a decent general-purpose tool and a good first project for a new CNC'er.

greetings from aegean cost of turkish side. i'm mechanical eng. and i decided to do hobby works as well as cnc and electronics.

]Hi all
    I ]Just purchased an essentially new but 10 year old 13x24 with Smithy Granite - I. My main hobby is live steam and I am currently building a 1/8 scale Baldwin Lyricus locomotive (2-4-0) narrow gauge. Lots of little parts; I think the 13x24 will be fine without using up limited space. It came with 3 axis Smithy installed CNC including #34 stepper motors, signal generator, controller, all motor mounts, pulleys, belts,all cables and limit switches, laptop with serial port (needed for older Smithy control), Flashcut software installed, and all original instructions. I have spent days reading and following instructions but this new stuff is not coming easy and is standing in the way of building my locomotive! I would prefer to remove this stuff and get back to a nice manual machine with DRO. Wondering if there is any interest in the CNC package? Previous owner said it ran but only as a demo. Very few hours on machine; virtually zero on motors. No idea what its worth but I would like to come out with a decent DRO (not expensive). I would be willing to take Paypal with guarantee that it is not DOA. I just can't set the zillion configuration details needed to get it working! Any recommendations on an easy to read DRO?
    thanks, Tractorjimm

Hi!
    I run a CNC engraving business in Finland. My interest in CNC maching brought me to this forum. I have been lurking and reading helpful articles on here for a long while, but now i finally registered an account!

Hi.....I am a retiree looking to become familiar with using a Hypertherm cnc plasma cutting system

Hi All,
    just build a Stepcraft2/420 for all kinds of hobby purposes, mainly for isolation routing of PCBs. I live in the Netherlands, working my own company developing Home Automation hardware/software, after working many years in the Consumer Electronics Software development business.
    Hopefully this forum helps me to speed up the learning curve in this exiting field.
    Cheers,
    -Peter-

Hello, my name is Thomas and i am going post a lot of cool tutorials that I hope will be useful to those in need, https://www.youtube.com/ . Thank you all, is a pleasure to be here.

Hi everyone.

Just registered because I'm about to dive in and make a purchase of a CNC router for my home business. Hopefully I can read up and have someone point me in the right direction.

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a shark hd2 and am going to be purchasing a newer machine, axiom or laguna. I have been using mine for about 2 years and run vectric software. Self taught and do lots of 3d work, and look forward to learning on here

Page 336 of 422 236286326334335336337338346386