586,546 active members*
3,205 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 278 of 422 178228268276277278279280288328378
Results 5,541 to 5,560 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi, my name is Terry. I am currently learning CAD design and hope to buy a Legacy CNC machine in the future. My interests are primarily in woodworking, but I have interests in all machines.

Hi. Dave here in Shreveport, LA. Looking to get into CNC to expand our business and looking into the various small format options. Space is a major constraint and I really can't fit anything larger than a 4x4 machine. Hoping to learn from this forum.
    Dave

I'm based in London and have just bought my first serious mini mill, a Taig with CNC 4 axis. I have more questions than answers but learning fast. I'm currently at the stage of discovering the tools that I don't have, fighting with negative Z / Y axis G Code, making mistakes and breaking stuff
    Otherwise things are going well. Have learnt Rhino 3D but switched to Fusion 360 as it's free for now and gives a complete package of tools. I'm running A Gecko G540 from an ancient Dell 610 Laptop in dual boot windows-Mach3 and linux 10.4LTS realtime kernel-LinuxCNC. After a bit of work fixing SMI issues, LinuxCNC is working better for me and I have a workable low latency. Look forward to contributing to the forum.

Hi all,

I'm using a home made CNC as a hobbyst, actually playing with a vaccum system, and looking to generate g-code from vector files.

Hi folks,

Long time lurker, first time member. I love all of the great information here. I look forward to adding value where I can.

Tim

Thankyou all ! I am from India and do follow the threads here regularly and a lot of the solutions are awesome. Worked Wonders. learnt cnc on the job. No formal training so perhaps i would be a bit slow off the block and hope to sharpen up soon.
    I am here because -- well because I have a problem with my CNC VMC. Sorry if its too direct for a first timer. Alarm 750 on fanuc 0i series controller on my vmc. Just cant start the machine. Moment I switch it on the alarm goes off. Says Spindle serial link startup error. By the way, there was a problem with the lubrication of my machine. After setting the lubrication right , This alarm 750 started intermittently and in 2 days time it made itself permanent ! Any Help Would be much appreciated. This is my first and only CNC Milling. Thanks & Regards.
    bhaskarjalan:wave::wave:

Hi! My name's Fernando, and I'm thinking on buying a CNC machine. I've studying carpentry, and used a CNC machine as a part of the course. I've discovered this forum, and I'll try to learn as much as I can. I'm from Spain, so ... sorry for my English!

Quote Originally Posted by bahskarjalan View Post
    Thankyou all ! I am from India and do follow the threads here regularly and a lot of the solutions are awesome. Worked Wonders. learnt cnc on the job. No formal training so perhaps i would be a bit slow off the block and hope to sharpen up soon.
    I am here because -- well because I have a problem with my CNC VMC. Sorry if its too direct for a first timer. Alarm 750 on fanuc 0i series controller on my vmc. Just cant start the machine. Moment I switch it on the alarm goes off. Says Spindle serial link startup error. By the way, there was a problem with the lubrication of my machine. After setting the lubrication right , This alarm 750 started intermittently and in 2 days time it made itself permanent ! Any Help Would be much appreciated. This is my first and only CNC Milling. Thanks & Regards.
    bhaskarjalan:wave::wave:
    Hello, Please see the attached pdf called alarm other than high current alarm and advise what is on the display of you power supply module, servo amplifier modules and power supply module.
    Need to make sure they are in a state where the spindle can communicate with the control.

Please also see the attached 7502 alarm pdf.
    advise what you find.
    tim

Hi everyone,
    just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I am a German living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my wife and two kids.
    I just finished building a CNC Machine (Platform CNC) and are at the beginning of my learning curve. I have done simple things with my router setup in wood and I am using VCarve Pro and Mach3 right now.
    The machine is my retirement plan, so I don't get bored. :-)
    Looking forward to learning and sharing through this forum.
    Cheers,
    Stefan

Hello all! I'm an A&P mechanic that's moving into a different direction after a recent layoff. I'm almost done with my precision plasma\candcnc build and will have alot of questions, thanks to everyone who jumps in with answers or directions ahead of time.

Hi,
    Glad to become a member. I work in a diverse shop, we try to have enough equipment to be able to handle anything that comes in the door, large or small. Our collection of machinery is ever-expanding. We have a lot of older machines which we have restored, and I love making a useless worn out, broken machine like new again. We recently got a Makino RMC-55 and I have spent countless hours cleaning it, and repairing the damage, and repairs that had been made by the previous owner. It is starting to look very nice. I am working on my tooling collection, which will end up costing more than the machine. I look forward to expanding my horizons, and hope that I can share knowledge with others who have the same interests.
    -Thanks-

Glad to be here. My grandkids call me Bonk. My son (15) and I have built two CNC mills ( OX, and self designed ), five 3D printers and just acquired a 50 W. laser. I teach as a volunteer ( 15 yrs) in the Art Dept. of a state college here in Pensacola, Florida. Learning is my passion and am looking forward to being a contributor to this community.

Hey guys,

Long time reader first time poster.

Im from victoria in australia.

I have recently been given a FREE Biesse Rover 16 and will be slowly converting it over the next few months/ years(hopefully not)

Computer programmer by trade and heavily into my cars.

ok. I am a chinese cnc milling company starter, looking for a opportunity here. But the latest post here is 12 years ago, are you kidding?

Hello I'm from mexico.

I'm one programmer who has been recently moved to an area with CNC's. So I don't know nothing about CNC just PLC and ABB robots.

I'm looking here an opportunity to learn and get some support.

Regards.

Hello, Retiree in northern MI doing some research on an idea I have. Would appreciate anyone who is willing to add their input to my ideas.

Just want to buy a small CNC milling to build a planetary gear set for my own experiment.

We are a contract manufacturer and product design/marketing firm. I am looking for opportunities to get more work for our shop and possibly partner on projects.

Thanks for the add-

30 years in the machining business, retired now but I love creating software for Machinists.
    www.WebMachinist.Net
    The Ultimate Online Source for Machinist Related Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by concretevapor View Post
    hello everyone

i am an industrial designer from berlin germany
    i work in temporary architecture, furniture, exhibition design and some other things
    im looking forward to dive in, get some advice, info and possible contribute where i can
    best to all
    Hello and Greetings
    Its really good to hear that you are from Germany and work on the design industry. I have strong plans to move over to Germany and it would be great if I could get some advices from you.
    And I hope I can be of any help as well.
    I have good skills for design. I am an autodesk inventor certified utilizer. I do design , development and simulation analisys on the inventor. Also use some Solid Works. I am a machine programer. CNC , PLC etc..
    Hope to hear from you.
    My e mail is [email protected]
    Thank you

Enviado de meu SM-G530H usando Tapatalk

Page 278 of 422 178228268276277278279280288328378