586,375 active members*
3,627 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 368 of 422 268318358366367368369370378418
Results 7,341 to 7,360 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello all fellow CNCers

I am new to this CNC world having just purchased an Evo-One desktop mill from Makerdreams in Italy. After a couple of teaching problems all is working great. I am looking to use it to make signs, engrave wooden boxes which will be my main product line, etc. Looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Hi all I'm looking to build my first CNC this year and will be lurking around and asking questions as I go maybe. Thanks.

Hello,

I'm a student Mechanical Engineering. I'm currently working on a project to build a robot-cutter and welder. I'm using an ABB 2000M robot, a plasmacutter and a Mig/Mag welder.

I own a small business and procure volume production quantities of custom molded rubber and plastics BUT kind of "on the side" I work with a lot of inventors and short run requirements. I am looking for someone who builds rubber and transfer molds and plastic injection molds, usually for short runs. We don't mind the bigger shops and we utilize them but their culture usually yields massive price overkill for some of the small inventors and businesses I work with.

I am retired from law enforcement and live on an island where I now drive boats for extra money. I am a woodworker and want to purchase a CNCmachine and appropriate software to make crafts to sell.

Good to been here! My friends tell me about CNCzone.

Hi,

I am looking for local companies around Tampa Bay area that offer CNC wood panel cutting for 3/4" plywood, mdf and particle board panels.

Hi Im Marco and Im a Industrial Designer from Mexico worked+10 years in the Steel Industry and want to expand my knowledge on CNC and make friends around the world

Hi to all, I am a retired Science laboratory Technician, and currently involved with a local men's shed who are thinking of investing some time and a small amount of cash to set up a CNC router/miller for the use of the members. My knowledge of CNC is at the moment only what I have read. I am looking forward to gaining more information from this site, so I may eventualy build my own machine.
    I am shore a machine will be of help in my hobby of antique car restoration, in the machining of parts etc.

I am a Machine Shop owner. I have been doing Breakdown machining, prototype and one off Machining for over 30 yrs. I was just recently in a position to purchase a nice large CNC mill of early 80's design with a Fanuc 6M controller. I am looking forward to getting this unit back into production / use to be able to expand my services to my customers.
    Looking forward to getting to know some new people and expand my machining knowledge.

Hi, my name is Ed. I am planing to build CNC machine and hoping to find here lot of information on this topic.

hi
    my name is Bogdan, I'm interested of building a plasma table based on linux.
    regards

Hi I'm Steve and new to CNC. My background is in IT and I'm retired. I've recently started building electric guitars and have built a CNC router to make the alignment more precice. CNCZone has been a great help and resource
    Thanks

I am Aleksandr.
    I chief engineer in robot integrator company.
    I interesting in cnc software and drivers.

Hi, my name is Tat Yana, i hope find any information about Cnc for wood and acrylic. i am leaning 3D modeling and cnc programm. I want making a frame for mirror or art, elements for furniture and home decor. Will be glad to help somebody here too).

Sorry for my English, I learned it more then 15 years ago).

sab0tage Guest

Hello world, I'm from Switzerland and I'm interested in CNC for carving acrylic and Aluminum. I hope to find some useful informations here and I hope to put my contribution with my CNC I'd like to build

Hello,
    iam the creator of the wall drawing machine "LadyDraw" (ladydraw.com) and here to find beta testers for my vectorisation algorithm png/jpeg -> SVG + Gcode on vectopict.com

Hello! I'm Michele, i was born near Rome but i live in Varese (Italy). I'm building a small 3 axes cnc, enjoy the process!

Hi, I'm Gustavo. I'm a system administrator from Uruguay. I've finished building a 4 axis CNC machine using a planetcnc.com chinese clone (please don't kill me), so I need help desperately!! No, just kidding, I'm doing (almost) fine! The process was a very exciting learning experience.My hope is to find answers and help other to find them too. I'm glad to have found you! Thank you!

Hi, I'm a service-technician. My specialization is repairing and upgrading metal cutting CNC machines. Also, I have a handmade (by me) mill at my home lab.

Page 368 of 422 268318358366367368369370378418