586,500 active members*
2,580 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 319 of 422 219269309317318319320321329369419
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi Guys (and Girls, if there are some!),

I'm a first year student 3D design in Texas and am familiar with 3d printing.
    After testing a ton of filament types and printing strategy, I came to the conlcusion It's time to start another project: CNC.
    I have experience in manual Lathe work, but never touched a CNC router before, thats why I bought a cheapo Chinese one, too see if I like it.
    After research I bought the 3020 with Ball screw with 800W water-cooled spindle.
    In the future I would like to upgrade it with Z axis extension, Steppers, TinyG (maybe) etc.

I hope to learn alot here!

Hi Guy(ette)s,

I'm a tech nut based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. This is the start of my CNC adventure - I have yet to decide to build something from scratch or buy a pre-assembled machine. I'm looking to pursue this as a hobby without breaking the bank. I look forward to contributing/sharing/learning.

Hey everybody,

I'm a Dutch Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Twente. Construction and mechanical calculations shouldn't be a problem. This forum will hopefully enlarge my understanding of the electrical part of the CNC-business, as I do not fully understand the control of stepper motors at the moment.

My plan is to build a affordable medium-sized CNC router with decent performance. Using low-cost and easy to machine materials will be the base of the design, hopefully I can overcome some major issues by smart construction and the use of some composites.

Looking forward to learn!

Humptie

Hello People!
    My Name is Alejandro Alcocer, Im a Design Engineer, but Now Im taking a new Way... Yes... CNC Machines and Manufacturing Process.
    My interest topics are Mill And Turning CNC.
    We have Mazak, Hass, even Blueship and Yang Machines....

So,only i want to say Thanks For Accept Me here, If I can Help you in something feel free to Ask.

Hi all, my name is Russ and I am involved with a company who reproduces artwork for pinball machines. I've been cutting PETG on our laser cutter for ages without hassle and recently everything stopped working at its normal speed. So I have looked around and around. lots of info and not much finding of my situation to which i will post in proper area. nice to meet you all.

Russ

HI....I am lsc_jandy

Hi everyone here on CNCZone! I have been reading on here for quite some time over the past few years, have read a ton of knowledgeable posts and figured is was time to join.

I have had a few years of experience running forums in another industry and am so glad I am no longer involved at that level. My hats are off to all moderators and contributing members alike, as your participation is of vast importance to us seeking knowledge and understanding where we are so inclined to concur.

My current aspirations are to advance my manufacturing possibilities by going lean as possible.

Re: saludosWelcome thread-tell us about you.

Hola a todos soy omre4 quiero construir mi CNC espero vuestra ayuda desde ya muchas gracias

hello everyone!

Glad to find this forum, and join you guys

Glad to be apart of this big community! Looking forward to talking to you.

I've been lurking around for awhile now, and it's time to finally join. I have quite a few requirements with my CNC machine for apartment living in the city...it needs to be able to do it all in a small package, from machining aluminum blocks, to micro machining PCBs. The way I see it is to build from scratch using the info in this forum!!

Glad to be apart of this big community! Looking forward to chatting with all of you..

Hello, I am mathieu,

I am working in the production of machine tool industry.
    I hope we can share our experiences

Hello, I'm Wayne. I have degrees in electrical (computer) engineering and technical management. I've retired from the rat race but continue to be a builder and woodworker. I don't have a CNC but hope to get one in the arsenal without breaking the bank, so I'm looking to learn as much as I can.

Greetings!
    My name is Henry. I work at a community college. In am a lab tech and adjunct professor in the welding department.
    We have a cnc plasma table that needs to be rebuilt and improved. I will have various questions about that.
    I am a bit out of date. I built a machine in about 2002 primarily for making panels out of plywood, plastic laminate and similar materials. I built that machine with chains, sprockets, roller blade wheels,Gecko drives, A windows 95 desktop, CNC Pro software,...nothing fancy.
    One of the owners replaced the drives and power supply within the last year, but the machine is still in use now, very much like it was when I built it. The business is heavily dependent on it. To me that demonstrates the value of going through this process.
    I look forward to picking your brains!
    I am going to go looking for information on torch height controllers.
    Thanks for being here!

Precision Station

Hello, My name is Jesse and I'm with Precision Station, a new startup to build CNC machine tools, starting with lathes and routers, though we eventually plan on moving into mills, waterjet, laser, and edm eventually. I've used CNCZone as a resource as an individual and the knowledge and people here have been indispensable for my goals, both as an individual and as an employee and I look forward to being able to contribute to this wonderful world of CNC.

Hello, my name is Travis. I live in New Zealand. I had experience years ago programming and running Haas mills. I loved it. I now design conveyor systems using Autodesk Inventor. I love projects so am keen to build myself a reasonable CNC router. I've been reading the forum for the last week nod info on here is solid. I can't wait to get started now!

Hi everyone- My name is Chris. I'm a retired radio and telco communications sales engineer. My interests include Ham Radio (N7UBS), robotics and wrenching on a 1972 Ford Maverick race car. In my spare time I'm an classroom assistant teaching robotics and electronics to 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. Cheers!

Hello im Andrea Lazzarotti, from Italy

im 3D digital artist, i work for videogame and advertising field....i have a new CNC passion and i hope learn a lot into this forum

lwizardl Guest

My name is James, I was looking for more information on cnc machines and found this forum.

Page 319 of 422 219269309317318319320321329369419