586,096 active members*
3,569 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 384 of 422 284334374382383384385386394
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi from Italy, I'm here because I've read some interesting information but I need to find some help with a Chinese laser cut before smash it down!

Hi

Depending on when you read this I am retired, or about to retire.

I bought myself a Cheap Chinese CNC Router to give me an interest, and help to fill my time.

I am very much a noobie at this CNC lark, so I expect to be asking some pretty lame questions!

thanks to anyone who helps.

Oh Fix84 I feel your pain. I work in the sign industry and my employer has a Chinese cnc router that no one could figure out. I got it going, but wish I too had been unable to achieve this.
    between the lack of manuals, dinky software and temperamental machinery I dread the days I need to use it.
    Good luck!

Good Morning Everyone.

New to the forums, quite new to CNC machines. If I can help I will be more then happy as cnczone has helped me several times. Thank You

All the best

New to posting on the forum but defiantly not new to lurking!

Hi everyone!
    I've been working with CNC for a fews years. And I love it!

Hello everyone, I am a furniture designer and now my new job is specializing in wood windows and doors. We have three 3 axis cnc machines and one friend recently picked up a cnc plasma. As i am new operator and programmer i am learning every day. I am here because i am looking forward to learn new informations from this forum and take experience.

Greetings,

I'm new here. We recently got our very first CNC, a Haas VM6 and I'm the "chosen" one in our tiny company to get things going. Noone here has any idea about CNC cutting, which gives me quite some room to breathe and slowly test things out, for which I'm very grateful. So I started youtubing on my private channel about some funny things you can do with a hacked Autodesk post-processor (using the mill as a lathe or screw driver etc.).

I guess my very first post wont get published if I add any external links. However, I linked my youtube channel as my homepage under my profile settings.

See you guys around!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MarkFromHaas.jpg   MarkFromHaas600.jpg   MarkFromHaas480.jpg  

Hello everyone, I am new to the machining venue, I have extensive Electronics and Electrical training (Field engineer) and since retiring I have been working on model trains all scales, electronics, mechanical work. I have a small machine shop in my garage, a Harbor Freight 4991 x-2 mill and 44859 8x12 lathe, I started out with a sureline and was doing pretty good and then decided to move to the big ones. Thanks that I have a friend that is mentoring me.

I am looking for information on installing leaner motorized slides for the z-axis to start. Here is a photo (1) of the Z-axis that I have installed but it seems to get in the way all the time. Photo (2) is the X-axis that I just finished the mount for, waiting to a coupler to come in for it and then I need to assemble the controls.

I would really like to see some installs on the linear motor drives installed on the z-axis and if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Hi, I need to reset my rdc6442g panel, and don't know what to push to reconnect my LAN (right now it shows all 0). Does anyone know what I need to push to get it hooked up to to my LAN, i.,e., my computer? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi everyone Just here to learn and help when I can

Just in possession of a CNC router and absolute new to it. hope to learn fast. New Zealand

Cool, I'm filing in right behind the Kiwi (Mum's from New Zealand, too...I got to go there in about '78; what an amazing place).
    I'm Jeff Burris of A M Tool and Engineering in Odessa (Northwest Tampa Bay Area) Florida, USA.
    I have returned to machine work, feeling ever the apprentice from being away, but I'm able to be valuable, it seems, here in particular where we all fill in each other's gaps. I feel blessed, and in fact found God unexpectedly in a big way (very unexpectedly) so enrolled in seminary for a year now.
    Thanks for being here.
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by DansTrains View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new to the machining venue, I have extensive Electronics and Electrical training (Field engineer) and since retiring I have been working on model trains all scales, electronics, mechanical work. I have a small machine shop in my garage, a Harbor Freight 4991 x-2 mill and 44859 8x12 lathe, I started out with a sureline and was doing pretty good and then decided to move to the big ones. Thanks that I have a friend that is mentoring me.

I am looking for information on installing leaner motorized slides for the z-axis to start. Here is a photo (1) of the Z-axis that I have installed but it seems to get in the way all the time. Photo (2) is the X-axis that I just finished the mount for, waiting to a coupler to come in for it and then I need to assemble the controls.

I would really like to see some installs on the linear motor drives installed on the z-axis and if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
    I did not upload the right photo of the X-axis motor. Here is the correct photo, the servo keeps getting in the way will have to change it of a vertical mount.

Hi Jeff. Well I'm totally new in this stuff. Just got it going, now I have to learn how to use it. Have some experience with a laser cutter but that's all. I'm a guitar/ mandolin etc. maker and want to use it to make archtops and mandolins. At least to do the groundwork in stead of using a chisel . Good you found God, I've been a pastor for 7 years in Holland. after a burnout we went back home in New Zealand. Been to the States at least 6 times for 2 months in a row. My daughter married an American (stuff happens).God bless you.
    Johan

Hi all. I'm new to the site but have been around and helpled build, program and operate many large format CNC machines (Plasma, Router/Spindle, Hot wire cutters) for my construction company. I'm semi proficient with Mach3/4, Aspire and Sheet cam and have a CAD design backround. I've had alot of help from our in house CNC guy but he has since moved away and now I'm struggling to either find help to get up and running again of find the right local expert for consultation or even possible employment. I hope joining up here can get me back on track..lol pun intended

G'day everyone - Great to discover so many knowledgeable here. I’m totally new to CAD/CAM and CNC machines. I’m in at the deep end and looking to learn as fast as I can before taking possession of a 5 axis milling machine at work. I’m going to be doing a bit of stalking on the forum before asking some dumb questions to try and get up to speed. Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone, I have learned a great deal from your site, currently finishing off a gantry style router which I will share with you. Looking forward to interacting and learning more from everyone here. Also looking to build more machines..

Hi all, I'm here to learn and help when I can on plasma cnc.

Hello guys! I'm here to lear more about CNC's in general

Page 384 of 422 284334374382383384385386394