586,103 active members*
3,512 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 134 of 422 3484124132133134135136144184234
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 8431
    Hello guys. We are a company that has been established for some time now. Our parent company is Machine-Pro Technologies. We decided to join this site to help make new contacts and grow in the right direction. If anyone has any extra work or projects please feel free to ask us to help. Thanks.

Greetings all. I'm a Tool Maker from NY, with a CNC at home as well. I've been referencing this site for a while, and finally got around to joining. Great site you've got here.

Hi,

I am a teacher from Delaware and looking to get into CNC for drilling printed circuit boards. I would like to find student sized projects that I could use to teach basic construction and manufacturing processes as well as have a tool I could use to automatically drill my through hole PCB's.

I am a lover of life and fashion, the most beautiful elegant personality is my life philosophy.After I read your blog,I am sure you are the same with me,and I totally enjoy your fashion taste.which the picture you shows are wonderful.If you have the same feeling with me,welcome to my zone and I wish we can have a friendly relationship with each other.Come on, my dear friend.

Hello!

Keith Arnold (blakkshepeaudio) from country Victoria Australia.

Looking to make some CNC style automated tools for cutting foam core to assist with cabinet prototyping.

Cheers!

Hello.

Student, interested in CNC stuff. Working with some CNC's, mainly service and electrical repairs. Have a few problems, so I thought you guys might help.

Hello-

I'm learning Mastercam kind of on the fly for my company and I'm hoping you all can help me...

Hi,
    I own a small business that offers job opportunities to military spouses to make our handbags and dog collars. We want to bring in house the engraving of our dog collar plates. This has brought us in to the world of engravers. I by no means want to become an expert, i just want a machine i can set up and engrave dog names and phone numbers on to aluminum plates. I dont know where to start, but it seems that CNC machines could accomplish this for us. Any advice would be greatly appreciated on what the most simple and inexpensive way to do this is? Would this be possible to do in under $1000.

Here is an example of the type of engraving we are looking to do.
    Rosie Dog Collar- Custom Engraving | R. Riveter

Thank you,
    Lisa
    R. Riveter

Hello, my name is Richard from Marietta, Ohio. I am a Maintenance/Machinist and work in a very large field from gunsmithing, to Aviation and to large turbine work in power houses. I also spend my spare time machining on my own projects.

I'm learning Mastercam kind of on the fly for my company and I'm hoping you all can help me...

Hey, my friends, this is Howell from Gofeng Industry, which specialized in CNC machining,inejction and casting, hope the chance to cooperate with you~~~
    Home

Hello, I'm Tony from Argentina, i work in electronics, mainly related to car/bike motors, and now begining with cnc

Hi there.

Im Dan from Bs As (Argentina) , n want to get involved with cnc machines.

Work as service electronic , a going down activity, so must turn to another field.

Maybe this could be my way....

Thanks for reading

Hello, I'm Tony from Argentina, i work in electronics, mainly related to car/bike motors, and now begining with cnc

My name's Bill. I'm from Pennsylvania. I'm a big car guy. I'm here to get better with CAM.

I'm interested by cnc

Hello Everyone

Hello, my name is Chuck and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I'm interested in building my own CNC machine and this seems to be the place for lots of information and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by scrollworks View Post
    Hello, my name is Chuck and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I'm interested in building my own CNC machine and this seems to be the place for lots of information and advice.
    Welcome Chuck!

You've come to the right place.

I really don't know why I haven't joined this site sooner. Every issue I had with machining I googled it and I was always directed here. Finally took the time to make an account and participate in it. I'm a 27 year old small business owner around the Chicagoland area and we specialize in potting/encapsulation polymer compounds for electrical/electronic units to sustain extreme high/low temperatures. (Weatherizing, is another term). Majority of the work processed are low volume jobs. The reason i'm here is because I also have a machine shop area at the company where I do in-house mold making for tooling and fixtures for the work processed here. I use Solidworks 2013 (just updated last month from 2010), MasterCAM X6 (updated from MasterCAM V. 7.1 - aka stone age software), and I have a Haas Super Mini Mill 2 which i purchased at IMTS 2012 in Chicago. Before that I had a Bridgeport Torq-Cut 22 and I have a Bridgeport E-Z path lathe. I also have a few miscellaneous milling machines/drill presses/etc etc. I've been machining for roughly 6 years now and I'm interested in exploring 3D machining.

I also just realized I type WAY more than I should have, my bad. Hi guys! It's good to have a forum like this.

Page 134 of 422 3484124132133134135136144184234