Login
Page 375 of 422 275325365373374375376377385
Results 7,481 to 7,500 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi all,
    I'm a new old stock cnc programmer using Sprutcam 10 5X+5D
    Happy to share

Hi everyone. I have no cnc experience. I've been paying someone else to make my designs and I'm curious to know if it's something I can do myself. Building my own machine sounds like a lot of fun. I will be working mostly with aluminum.

Hello all. I just purchased my first lathe - a Central Machinery 9x20 that already has a couple mods such as a quick change tool post, etc. I am searching for a small benchtop mill as well. I am brand new to machining and am just looking to learn.

dear all, i am a final year mechanical engineering student working on building of a gantry to move a water jet cutting head. i am new here and hope to gain from people on this platform. attached a picture with this cheers.Attachment 362942

Hi all,
    I am not completely new to the worl of CNC controlled machines (I have been building and running 3D printers for 7 years or so), but I have wanted to get a cnc mill for a good while to aid in pc board production and some aluminum machining, for personal robotics work. I just got a chinese 6040, and now I am in the process of tearing it down to find out what all it is running (and making a pass to tighten everything up properly and make sure things are actually fully assembled), so I'm hoping to learn more from the community about what I will need to wrangle this machine into doing what I need it to.

Cheers!

Hi all,
    I am new here, I am working at a factory which product stepper motor, stepper driver , CNC controller and some related products,
    Our clients including 3D builder, CNC maker, medical equipment factory n so on,
    Welcome to ask me for help if you want to be a maker regarding this products.

BR
    Rony

Hello people,
    I am a bloke in his mid forties with a background in machine tool design/ building/ retrofitting and rebuilding.
    I am now responsible for a manufacturing department comprising various CNC mills and lathes.
    have come here looking for support/ answers in terms of CAM packages.

Cheers Andrew

Hello All,

I am with a staffing firm that has urgent needs for CNC Machinists (set up and operators) in the Merrimack Valley area of Massachusetts. If you are in this forum looking for a career, please feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to speak with you!

Also looking for other cool places that CNC Machinists hang out at and am open to suggestions!
    Thanks all!
    Lillie

Hey All, background in machining, plumbing, construction, woodworking and just about anything I got my curious little hands to try. CNC has always intrigued me and I would like to dig deeper & learn from those whom I am out of their league. Sometime it's ok to cheat and learn from the top down...

iam working in a transformer manufacturing company.we have vipros 255 turret punch cnc machine.it s shows AI CLAMP LOWER alarm.so i cannot run the machine..please help me what its problem and how can i solve this

Quote Originally Posted by AKHILKUMAR View Post
    iam working in a transformer manufacturing company.we have vipros 255 turret punch cnc machine.it s shows AI CLAMP LOWER alarm.so i cannot run the machine..please help me what its problem and how can i solve this
    Hi Akhilkumar,

Please get on to [email protected]

or

+91 9404222266 ( Whatsapp)

with all your problems related to AMADA Turrets.

thanks.

Hi everyone, im just reading up on CNC stuff as I plan to build a CNC routing table as a project on a very low budget.
    Im going to use C channel that I can get from work for free for the main frame, and probably some kind of sheet material like MDF or HDF for other parts, I already have a makita palm router that I'll be using, and then buying everything else.

I know that I will be able to design and build the table etc but havent got a clue about the software side with the stepper motors etc so will probably need advice from someone.

Hey guys, Hobbyist 3d printing guy and soon to be student to learn CNC milling.

Hello everyone. My name is Mitch and I'm from Germany. I like reading on this Forum, so i thought I register myself here on this nice community.

Greetings

Hello everyone. My name is Dennis Kuo and I'm from Taiwan. I like reading on this Forum, so i thought I register myself here on this nice community.

Hey mate, Ben here from Australia. I was wondering if you use PC controllers to operate your machines?

All the best,
    Ben

Greetings from sunny Yuma Arizona!

I ended up here while researching CNC plasma tables.

I am a longtime member of a welding forum and that's where I spend most of my online time, but this forum looks promising!

I am college educated in welding and owned my own welding business. Marriage and children threw me a curveball and now I am doing something different using high powered lasers.

Looking forward to meeting new people here and learning more to make a better choice in machine.

Thanks!

Joker11

Hi All!! Newbie just checking out the website. If anyone here uses Fanuc Amplifiers, motors, displays, then check out Repairzone. Servo Repair, Servo Motors and Electronics - Sales or Repair I repair Fanuc servo/spindle drives all day long everyday. I can't give out much on actual repairs but if you have an alarm/error code I might be of some help of where to look.

Hi there, Kike from mexico here, found the site looking for help for a SODIK MARK 25 controller, there is people with the same unsolved problem.

Have a great day.

Hi, can anyone help me ?
    I need some literature about analysis of CNC machines ( kinematics, general characteristics, machining centers... )
    I would really appreciate any kind of help

Page 375 of 422 275325365373374375376377385