586,103 active members*
2,725 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 388 of 422 288338378386387388389390398
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

I saw on website there are many factories in China , It is really hard to tell which one is better , I do not want to buy cheap machine , But i do not want to buy one machine that is expensive but low quality , It is very difficult to make decision , I like to know your experience ,everyone , Thanks

Re: CNC Novice has joined.

Good morning All, I have retired and been wood working for about 10 years building furniture and playing golf - both fairly poorly. I purchased cheap Chinese 6040 CNC router to see if I could use it in my workshop. I have unpacked it and set up the unit now trying to work out what to do before I connect it to a computer. The SX CNC controller has no instructions about what it's functions are. I got the cooling water pump operating and the spindle but have not worked out how to test the X Y Z steppers.I look forward to being educated by the group on the operations of a CNC unit. Cheers Stuart

Hello, we are one of the laser machine manufacturers in Jinan, China, a laser machine manufacturing base. we have 18 years experience of laser machine manufacturing and 10 years of exporting experience. As to our products quality and service, please refer to our website or technical blog to get some idea and make your choice. We are willing to provide you customization service to help you find quality and also economical machine from China.
    Learn and Share CNC laser experience and industry information. Solve problems together. Directly contact me: [email protected].:wave:

Hello my Name is Manuel and i am from Switzerland. I am about to Design my own Straight Razor / Shavette and hope to learn here a lot about how i will be able to bring my project alive.

Hi, I´m new to the forum. I came here looking for advice for a mill, Optimum BF20V vario. My problem is that I want to control de spindle rpm of the machine by using the computer, however the machine seems to use a pulse with modulated system. I´m using linux cnc, and as far we have achived my team mates and I is to move the machine in all three axis. We have a signal ranging from 0 to 10V DC from the PC and the pulse modulated intergated into the mill. Is there any system to translate those voltages into rpm signals?

Hello from Grimsby Ontario, Canada... I have built a cnc gantry mill. I has been about 2 years in the making...It is working well....but will need further calibration. I am now looking at making parts on it, for a 3D printer.

Kevin U.

Hi,
    I am a semi-retired electronics engineer that has build four CNC machines during the last few years; a router/mill, a Buildlog 2.x CO2 laser, a 3D printer and a PCB exposer. The electronics and firmware/software for the Buildlog machine and PCB exposer is mainly of my own design. I have ported grbl to my ARM based controller for the Buildlog machine. The controller is dual mode, it has custom code for raster engraving (bit stream) and uses grbl (G-code) for cutting. Currently I am working on a new design for the PCB exposer, this in order to make it cheaper and easier to build.

Hello, my name is Tom. I am from the UK and run a small engineering business.
    I have been in business for 3 years and have recently taken on my first employee. We are about to move into a larger premises and look to expand our services with a cnc mill.
    I have joined this forum as I am sure I will need advice and help along this journey.

I plan to buy an Hitachi Seiki VM40 MK2. I have found one for a good price but need to find a post processor for it.
    We use Solid cam.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Tom.

Hello,
    My name is Olegario from Portugal, I am a mechanical engineer and I have a Milltronics milling machine at home just for hobby.
    I make some car parts and other stuff on demand.

I made some upgrades/repairs at my machine.
    I hope I can share in future new updates and request your support also for troubleshooting.

Thank you and regards,

Hello all. I work in a shop with some Fadal VMC's and Moreseki lathes. Im learning more about programming, and have been working out the parts to build a small machine at home. Hoping to learn some new things here and maybe help others out with information.

Hello all,
    My name is Aubrey and I live in Huntsville, AL. I've been tinkering in manual metal working machines for a few year but have recently gone in halves on an old Enshu VMC 330 with a defunct Fanuc 6M control system. The system shows signs of life but I want to retrofit it as my next project with a new control system.

Hey Everyone
    Just joined. I will be building a plasma cnc machine over the next( god knows how long) as money permits. My interests are mostly hotrods. I love to tinker
    I have a lot to learn and will be reading alot.
    Thanks for letting me join

Hello from Germany,
    I'm a proud owner of a High-Z S-720/T.
    I'm a beginner in cnc and it's only a hobby.
    I build dekoration and small technical things in (mostly) wood.

Greetings,Chris...

Greeting,
    Chris...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 09.jpg   10.jpg   11.jpg   12.jpg  

13.jpg  

Re: CNC Novice has joined.

hi all, i own a fabrication shop in western australia, and have slowly expanded my plant list to include a CNC Plasma, hoping that the brains trust here might be able to help out with some questions i have with the machine.

cheers

Hello,

New guy here. I am currently immersed in industrial automation/robotics and have some cnc experience from a far, but nearly 0 programming. I use fusion 360 for any design needs now, and also do 3d printing as well. I look forward to jumping in head first and am looking for a mill to convert to cnc or retrofit(something extremely inexpensive at this point that takes up very little room.)

Hello, all. I want to ask. There is a Chinese plasma cnc machine, the problem is the time torch down and the proxylimit switch usually goes off normally. This machine keeps dropping. The problem is where right? Thank you

One of these https://www.manualslib.com/manual/11...0-L-Vario.html ? People usually use a "BreakOut Board" to hook up their machines, rather than trying to wire everything straight through. This board will have inputs for the signals from the computer and outputs for the mill controls. A PWM spindle controller is often built into the BOB. This PMDX.COM - Products for CNC and motion control applications is a PWM speed control card that plugs into certain breakout boards PMDX also makes.

Andrew Werby
    computersculpture.com
    Andrew Werby
    Website

Hi all I am Jesse from CT. The company i work for recently purchased a pcnc 770 from Tormach. Pretty new to cnc so im here to pick a few tips and tricks to aid in the use of the cnc.

I programmed and operated CNC's back in the 1990's and purchased a lathe and looking to perform a conversion to CNC and saw a ton of interesting ideas and wanted more knowledge so I joined the group to learn

Page 388 of 422 288338378386387388389390398